FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Might do the Versace's for the Fall brunches

1694658815275.png

I do notice the translucent outsole they went with instead of the solid black in the 2020

I thought when reports came out I was thinking an outsole like stealths, there are smooth

Dam forreal

These sittin then, aint nobody payin that for foams

ill wait for disco
Don’t believe any other foam that’s released this year has made it to discount yet and all sizes have pretty much dried up. I’m not a fan of the $240 price tag but that’s only a $10 increase.

Don’t believe any other foam that’s released this year has made it to discount yet and all sizes have pretty much dried up. I’m not a fan of the $240 price tag but that’s only a $10 increase.

There’s been quite a few that have been marked down lately. If I remember correctly even the “limited” dream a world foams were just marked down. Obviously depends on the site and size of course

Expect these to sell. But slowly sell out eventually.
Black cw + slightly clear sole + suede eyestay = sold

I didn’t say instantly. But the reds this year were pretty scarce after a couple weeks. The white PE as well. Dream worlds weren’t really around in abundance a couple weeks after release.

I got you. I thought you were meaning sell out quickly like in a matter of minutes :lol:

Don’t get me wrong I’m cool with foam prices in the secondary market being dead

Third slide, look in the background on the wall, right of the Sabrinas, I wonder which colorway this is...

I thought they just might be the Anthracite pairs at first but the carbon fiber is throwing me off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom