FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Last time they sat and the msrp was lower

I know it was 3 yrs ago but I know hoods will eat these up but $260 for foams god dam man
They retailed for $230 then.
totally understand, i remember when they were $180, sizes 10+ def getting smoked tho
$180 retail for these on the original drop was crazy back then. By the time my parents gave the ok, my size was gone.

1694803268465.png

I agree with BK style. When it comes to foams and bball shoes, performance or retro, 10+ still seem to sell well at retail. CDG foams went on sale in everything up to like 10, and I had to get lucky on a DSM restock to snag my 12 at retail.

Mad I didn’t go after those black cdg smh.

If they sit Ima be tight. I’m definitely going after these the second they release!

These & the all black acg mountain flys will be the only shoes that matter to me this winter.

I have a pair of 2017s. If new royals are coming out, in a plentiful quantity, I’ll sell the old pair.

Still in pretty good shape.

Haven’t found a sz 13 royal within $100 retail new or used. Maybe a pair on Goat but just need better pics of them.

Back
Top Bottom