FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Nah it's a necessary evil, too many people in the game now for **** to be easy. If it's too easy you're either lucky or it's wack

You live in NYC and are trying to buy a Boston-exclusive sneaker. That is part of the problem. The fact you refer to buying sneakers as a "game" is part of the problem. You are part of the problem. I live 90 minutes from Boston and would consider going into the city on Thursday to pick these up if I could in fact reserve them. But my Foot Locker app, which I would presume is how you actually get to reserve the things, says I'm not close enough. I'm not going to spoof my GPS just to be able to have a chance to drive 4 hours total in order to blow $230 on Foams.

That's just taking this nonsense too far.

Lol, if Nike releases a shoe that's hard as hell to get, costs a lot and just get's released at one store they can go **** themselves, even if it's my favorite shoe ever. Reselling wouldn't be a problem if people had an ounce of self-control.

You live in NYC and are trying to buy a Boston-exclusive sneaker. That is part of the problem. The fact you refer to buying sneakers as a "game" is part of the problem. You are part of the problem. I live 90 minutes from Boston and would consider going into the city on Thursday to pick these up if I could in fact reserve them. But my Foot Locker app, which I would presume is how you actually get to reserve the things, says I'm not close enough. I'm not going to spoof my GPS just to be able to have a chance to drive 4 hours total in order to blow $230 on Foams.

Thats your opinion my dude. I live in ohio, and would have attempted to cop if was able! The speakeasy event is a 3 day event! Pop Up only, releasing a very limited shoe! Why not give it a shot. Now I wouldnt say “spoof gps” but if you where able to use the store code and actually hit on reserve,why not travel and get’em! :rolleyes

I live in ohio, and would have attempted to cop if was able!

JNDA_f-maxage-0.gif

Yea I went to Chicago for huhus, I have love for shoes it is what it is. You don't need to spoof anything, you just type in a Boston zip code and viola! Son is just lazy, playing it off like the store is doing you a favor when you buying something outta there, it's not the case at all in this business

Y’all in here hating. Y’all dudes need to stop hating. Jesus it’s a new year man stop hating.

What’s the issue? What’s the problem with people going to another city to cop sneakers? You rather them pay resell? If they have the time and they are willing to go why you hating? It’s a new year stop hating.

Going from NYC to Boston to buy a pair of sneakers when it's 5 degrees outside is bad. Not crazy, just pretty bad. Someone saying they would go from OHIO is absurd.

Nobody's hating. It's just seems like wasted time to travel such a long stretch just to get shoes. And trying to normalize that is even more absurd, lol.

Going from NYC to Boston to buy a pair of sneakers when it's 5 degrees outside is bad. Not crazy, just pretty bad. Someone saying they would go from OHIO is absurd.

What’s bad about it? I was gonna drive to Philly for cheesesteaks next week? Why not drive to Boston for some sneakers...

Nobody's hating. It's just seems like wasted time to travel such a long stretch just to get shoes. And trying to normalize that is even more absurd, lol.

If you want the shoes.

Win the raffle, have the chance to pay retail... nothing is wrong with traveling. I was gonna go to Chicago for the off white ones and do it in a day.

I know what’s the issue here.

Y’all dudes ain’t frequent flyers. Get your miles up. 3-5 hour flights are light work for me...

Spoofing your GPS would be tricking the app in to thinking you’re somewhere you’re not. On the Footlocker app, you are allowed to change your location to any location you want. If you enter a location not in the range of stores the app clearly states “There are no launches within range. You may SEARCH ANOTHER LOCATION”. That’s not gaming or tricking the system. If you win, you have to be at the location to pick it up, if not then someone else will get the shoe. If someone wants something and makes the trip that’s their business and there’s nothing wrong with it. So get off your self righteous high horse.

I know what’s the issue here.

Y’all dudes ain’t frequent flyers. Get your miles up. 3-5 hour flights are light work for me...
I never flew before in my life but did cuz I wanted kicks in Chicago. Now I realized that flying is light work and really in a day I could go ny to Chicago to la and back if I needed to

Spoofing your GPS would be tricking the app in to thinking you’re somewhere you’re not. On the Footlocker app, you are allowed to change your location to any location you want. If you enter a location not in the range of stores the app clearly states “There are no launches within range. You may SEARCH ANOTHER LOCATION”. That’s not gaming or tricking the system. If you win, you have to be at the location to pick it up, if not then someone else will get the shoe. If someone wants something and makes the trip that’s their business and there’s nothing wrong with it. So get off your smug, self righteous, high horse.
Exactly, **** it if he wanna pay $1500 for them joints to save the "trouble" of doing that I'll be right there waiting :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom