FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
This makes perfect sense.

this makes no sense.
Only to people that have their eyes closed.

If I wanted Gucci or a luxury brand then I’d spend the money there but I don’t so it’s no need to advise something so foolish.

If we're talking economically about spending more than $500 USD, neither a resell Foamposite nor a Gucci sneaker would be a rational choice, since one is subject to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snob_effect and the other one is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veblen_good

Foamposites are already expensive as is. Making them artificially rare and then paying a reseller a hefty price tag doesn't just hurt your wallet but other consumers too because you lower the overall bar as far as self control is concerned. Suddenly it's considered "normal".

Was able to get through but they switched the code right after when I tried to enter with my next account

Yo heads up fellas! I called the store got the code, and it didnt work! Mind you im in Ohio. Dont really know if Im able to cop or not. I didnt think you had to be in the store to check in, cause it gave me an option to manually put it... didnt work

You can go to a local footlocker and have them look up the code for that store.

that might or might not work. half these stores dont even like letting u see their own codes. if they look up the code for another location and give it to you, that would also be considered cheating for you.

so YMMV trying this.

that might or might not work. half these stores dont even like letting u see their own codes. if they look up the code for another location and give it to you, that would also be considered cheating for you.

so YMMV trying this.
They will look it up for you but also take your phone and put the code on for you (at least here they do) most likely you won’t be able to help out other NT’s

Yo heads up fellas! I called the store got the code, and it didnt work! Mind you im in Ohio. Dont really know if Im able to cop or not. I didnt think you had to be in the store to check in, cause it gave me an option to manually put it... didnt work

What store did you call?

Anyone else sick of all the games all these retailers try to make us play just to be able to blow a few hundred dollars?

Anyone else sick of all the games all these retailers try to make us play just to be able to blow a few hundred dollars?
Nah it's a necessary evil, too many people in the game now for **** to be easy. If it's too easy you're either lucky or it's wack

Back
Top Bottom