FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
qs drop in jan and then probably a wider drop in feb (maybe like the royals with the autograph and then GR later)

waiiiiiiit........that better not be the actua release. there better be a wider release with more than just 1 FTL....wtf nike lol

i get 2018 is literally right around the corner and they want to do things diff in 2018 and bring back hype etc....but with these? naaaaah. they tripping. if they wanna bring back the hype....release the original galaxies. those look WAAAAAAAAY better than these.

bring back the version thats proven to be liked. dont change it up, and slap the name galaxy on it and hope the hype comes from the name alone.

Sounds like a road trip/mini vacation to me to from NY to start off the new year! Does anyone know if reservations are one day(Monday) only though? or does it extend to Tuesday or Wednesday?

Not sure why Boston. Maybe we’re getting some love cause the new Kyrie coming out or maybe just Kyrie in general. Either way I’m not complaining I would love to grab early and not have to worry about them in another month.

Back
Top Bottom