FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Nobody is paying $1500 for these, Alp

Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 3.13.03 PM.png
You never know

Hey you guys have to remember the world headquarters for converse is also in Boston, so there are other ties to the city besides Kyrie.

I just read this back and forth I don’t understand why traveling for kicks (for whatever reason) is looked at badly. NYC to Boston is nothing and stuff like that can also be a dope experience. I get it sucks for people that live far away and don’t really have a shot but companies do stuff like this all the time, and the foams are confirmed to have a wider release anyways.

With that being said did local to Boston get an invite to a Kyrie event tomorrow night at that Sneakeasy. I just got one through Nike+ app but wondering if it’s worth my time. If I can grab something special (the foams or a Kyrie exclusive) I’d be all over it but not trying to go for “the experience” cause it’s been cold as hell out lately.

my passport is tatted with places like mexico, jamaica, dr, puerto rico, china etc. im trying to go to japan, dubai, africa, or abu dhabi next. and all those were for either work related or vacation purposes. i personally wouldnt fly halfway across the country for 1 pair of sneakers. even if i have the time, money/miles. imo its a waste of those.

with all that being said, u cant hate on people who would tho. its their time and their money. they spend it how they want. i respect it. to each their own.

I just read this back and forth I don’t understand why traveling for kicks (for whatever reason) is looked at badly. NYC to Boston is nothing and stuff like that can also be a dope experience. I get it sucks for people that live far away and don’t really have a shot but companies do stuff like this all the time, and the foams are confirmed to have a wider release anyways.
It's just an opinion. The longest ride I took to buy something was 8 hours long and I only took it because it was winter time and the thing I bought was a unique repair part for my old heating system. Having a warm place to live is a necessity, buying shoes I like is a luxury. I personally prefer to get something conveniently if it's not a necessity and I guess other people have that mentality too.

Got the code for the extra minute. Will share with a few non lurkers and people who contribute to the group.

Eff it. I entered. If I hit, I'm flying out to Boston then flying back the same day. If I do it right, my wife will never know I flew all the way to the other side of the country.
Haha, that would take some skill. “Hey where are you hubby?” “Uh, I’m at the local Walmart be home in about 5 hours”

It's just an opinion. The longest ride I took to buy something was 8 hours long and I only took it because it was winter time and the thing I bought was a unique repair part for my old heating system. Having a warm place to live is a necessity, buying shoes I like is a luxury. I personally prefer to get something conveniently if it's not a necessity and I guess other people have that mentality too.

but you're going back and forth about what others are choosing to do with their time

Are you trying to talk them out of it? I don't see the point. Just like I didn't see the point of you trying to humble brag about going to two continents as if that makes you better than someone else...ok and.

Haha, that would take some skill. “Hey where are you hubby?” “Uh, I’m at the local Walmart be home in about 5 hours”
More like *comes home from airport* "Hey, how was work?" "Uhh, great......."

but you're going back and forth about what others are choosing to do with their time

Are you trying to talk them out of it? I don't see the point. Just like I didn't see the point of you trying to humble brag about going to two continents as if that makes you better than someone else...ok and.
I mentioned my vacations because of Mr. four contries post above since, in contrast to him probably, they did not involve getting somewhere for shopping only. Also I mentioned that people can do whatever they like, I couldn't stop them anyway even if I did try.

**** if I win on he app I’m flying to Boston, no problem and be back in H-town on Friday.

Yes sneakers are a luxury but they’re also a hobby and just like a fan of baseball might travel to different stadiums for an experience some heads might wanna make a trip out of copping some kicks. It’s all opinions nobody is right or wrong.

Yes sneakers are a luxury but they’re also a hobby and just like a fan of baseball might travel to different stadiums for an experience some heads might wanna make a trip out of copping some kicks. It’s all opinions nobody is right or wrong.
I don't think it's an accurate comparison but I do agree that in the end it's just a matter of opinion.
The only Foamposites I still want are the stealth and pewter. They'll probably come back some time in the future too without hype. And if they do come out in low stock and with people fighting over them - next time.

The last thing on that matter from me is - do whatever you like with your time and money but just keep yourself safe at least for the sake of your loved ones. I'm pretty sure this'll be one of those releases that will be shut down by local police.

Just called the store for the foams and the guy gave me that flex code. I guess I’m starting early with L’s. Kind of knew it was wrong cuz he said it so quick. 8192

Back
Top Bottom