FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yo nike really is greedy smh pushin up royals for a 12/15 drop date, they thinking bout Q4 numbers so when that matt Powell guy on Twitter goes over Nike vs adi and overall footwear numbers, the swoosh is gonna be large and in charge (no surprise there)

They could waited till 2017 tho... smh Nike messin up my bread :smh:

Yo nike really is greedy smh pushin up royals for a 12/15 drop date, they thinking bout Q4 numbers so when that matt Powell guy on Twitter goes over Nike vs adi and overall footwear numbers, the swoosh is gonna be large and in charge (no surprise there)

They could waited till 2017 tho... smh Nike messin up my bread :smh:
What they did? then I'm out :smh:
need the 9s and jams, want to get jams for my brother too and somethin else for the other. it's a wrap

Im not even mad about the date change, i have 3 pay checks in Dec along with the Christmas Bonnnnnnnnussssss... Merry Christmas to me
wink.gif

mean.gif
i'll be out of the country on vacation for royal's. do anybody know if snkrs, and ftl app work out of the country? trying to advoid doing a pre-order.
i'm in kuwait deployed and have grabbed all my 12s off the snkrs app, all you need is to get on the app so some type of network capabilities and snkrs will only ship to US address only

I'm in for the Foam blue's. The hype has really died down considerably for foams in general.

Hope so. Penny always been one of my favorite players. I'll always be a foam head.

Too bad he never won a championship.

Too bad he never stayed healthy enough to win a championship. Once Shaq left his side it was a wrap anyway.

And this is coming from a Penny guy. Favorite player of all-time.

Seen his E60 special on ESPN. Dude is one of the realest!

Last edited:
won vnds gray suedes on ebay for $120 and the seller cancelled the order 
mean.gif
 reason say's no longer available/damage box

I wonder what the price is for them. Something tells me Nike is going to try to bump them up to $230 or $250.

I wonder how well they'll do with all the Christmas releases. Nike isn't trying to give your pockets a break. December and All Star and BHM shortly.

I wonder what the price is for them. Something tells me Nike is going to try to bump them up to $230 or $250.

I wonder how well they'll do with all the Christmas releases. Nike isn't trying to give your pockets a break. December and All Star and BHM shortly.
im gonna go ahead and guess $250. they gonna capitalize on the fact that these royals etc etc. they know peeps will bite.

Back
Top Bottom