FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
i been doing the same i'm slowly selling all my foams at flightclub

kind of got tired of them don't even know if i'm going to get the dr doom foams

I haven't sold a pair yet but I'm thinking about just sending my pairs of sole supremacy and let them cash me out....doubt I'm going to get the dooms either

I haven't sold a pair yet but I'm thinking about just sending my pairs of sole supremacy and let them cash me out....doubt I'm going to get the dooms either

the thing with us sneakerheads we should never say never

i'm going to sell all my foams but not every single pair

wish i now kept the more valuable foams deadstock like the hoh only foams

Last edited:
i been doing the same i'm slowly selling all my foams at flightclub

kind of got tired of them don't even know if i'm going to get the dr doom foams

The problem I have with Foam's is that they make them look so cheap looking now. The Blue Cobalt's I was impressed with, but the Maroon's just look dull and cheap.

Also saw the maroon joints in person. They shouldve made them metallic maroon honestly. They dooooo look dull in person

Last edited:
going with those Holo's up there for $280 and i found a hat on ebay that i think will work well enough

going with those Holo's up there for $280 and i found a hat on ebay that i think will work well enough
is it a nike hat? pics?
Copped from shelflife
I almost did this myself but im going to wait. Dont need another ds pair sitting in the closet for months. My black yeezy foams are still ds and i copped on their 1st release date.
it's not nike, but here's a pic from the ebay listing

I went with the black holographic like bill, but they also have gold, red and silver and they're snapbacks

Last edited:
View media item 2218607
View media item 2218608
I went with the black holographic like bill, but they also have gold, red and silver and they're snapbacks
Pass on that famb.
Keep it simple.
A on field fitted n u Gucci or u gonna kick urself a few yrs down the road for rocking that. Plus it will be more versatile. That hat won't go with anything else. But that's imho.
Those Foambs are legit. U can tell by the carbon fiber shank. As with all Foambs :pimp: #flourish

Pass on that famb.
Keep it simple.
A on field fitted n u Gucci or u gonna kick urself a few yrs down the road for rocking that. Plus it will be more versatile. That hat won't go with anything else. But that's imho.
Those Foambs are legit. U can tell by the carbon fiber shank. As with all Foambs
pimp.gif
#flourish
I don't wear fitteds minus the ones the army makes me wear, I buy hats to match shoes(I got like 60hats) not a universal hat for everything, I've every nike hat released that goes with a pair of shoes I own that is available that's how I am, and I never kick myself for what I wear.

a few examples of how I am

I don't wear fitteds minus the ones the army makes me wear, I buy hats to match shoes(I got like 60hats) not a universal hat for everything, I've every nike hat released that goes with a pair of shoes I own that is available that's how I am, and I never kick myself for what I wear.

a few examples of how I am
My Ole G

Back
Top Bottom