FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
IMG_3810.jpeg

I got mine. #TMC🏁

My pair just landed from Unheardof. Definitely different in a few ways but you know what, I put them straight on and I like the way they look on foot. Like jshortt jshortt said to me the other day, I don't even notice the differences when I'm wearing them. As for the grooves, my pair here is in the middle of the two extremes we've mostly seen where either the top of the rear grooves hit the edge of the foam or don't hit it at all. A couple don't hit it, and a couple just barely hit it. From all the pics I've seen, I'm good enough with this pair. Just going to rock them and not give a crap about any nonsense for once in my sneaker life LOL
As for the color, I dig it. It's like a liquid electric blue. Nice pop to it in the light. In the end, these aren't OG, but I'm glad I just said screw it and ordered a pair. Nice to have them again and I'm going to wear this pair a lot more than I did my 2017 pair.
As for the cushion, there's plenty of it underfoot just walking around my house but the Zoom isn't noticeably bouncy (at least not yet) like I could always feel in my 2017s.

Told ya! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom