FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Dr Dooms and Royals coming out so close together Nike might as well push back the Dooms and make a Royal/Doom Pack.
laugh.gif

Wait. Sound like GamerG for a sec.
mean.gif

Last edited:

it just got better he reposted the shoes with a starting price of $165, i'm reporting his behind 
mean.gif
Did you win on an auction? one reason I hate ebay auction system.
i did, then paid, then maybe 4-5hrs later i received notification of the refund, then maybe another 4-5hrs later he relisted the shoes 

stay away from seller g-savage289

Last edited:

i did, then paid, then maybe 4-5hrs later i received notification of the refund, then maybe another 4-5hrs later he relisted the shoes 

stay away from seller g-savage289
He screwed you over for an extra $45? That's dirty. Damn some seller must really be that greedy.

Yea, report him. Hope you get your shoes from a better seller.

Last edited:
my bad it's

g_savage289

and unless i call which i can't bcuz i'm overseas right now, there's no way to contact ebay to report, however i'm leaving him negative feedback with 1 star as it's the lowest it allows me to leave. it makes you contact the seller before leaving negative feedback and i asked him was he willing to honor and he said $120 was too low and he was trying to get more out the shoes, yeah negative feedback left

Last edited:

my bad it's

g_savage289

and unless i call which i can't bcuz i'm overseas right now, there's no way to contact ebay to report, however i'm leaving him negative feedback with 1 star as it's the lowest it allows me to leave. it makes you contact the seller before leaving negative feedback and i asked him was he willing to honor and he said $120 was too low and he was trying to get more out the shoes, yeah negative feedback left
What bothers me is when you see something you like and contact the seller asking questions about it and everything seems good so far. Then a few minutes later when you're ready to buy it and look at the item again the price went up like crazy.

my bad it's

g_savage289

What bothers me is when you see something you like and contact the seller asking questions about it and everything seems good so far. Then a few minutes later when you're ready to buy it and look at the item again the price went up like crazy.
that happened to me on the first pair i was looking at, i saw the $140 listing and i was like bet, then about a day later it was $340 and i was like what? if it's not limited then it's not gonna sell for what you want, take your L and give us the shoes

that happened to me on the first pair i was looking at, i saw the $140 listing and i was like bet, then about a day later it was $340 and i was like what? if it's not limited then it's not gonna sell for what you want, take your L and give us the shoes
Cats really thinking they can still get $300+ for the grey suede foamposites.
laugh.gif

Side note I hope they bring back the pewters.

Too bad he never stayed healthy enough to win a championship. Once Shaq left his side it was a wrap anyway.

And this is coming from a Penny guy. Favorite player of all-time.

Seen his E60 special on ESPN. Dude is one of the realest!

Penny was one of my favorite players growing up. I went to private school so my parents paying that much for foams that I would only wear on weekends was not happening. I have the 2007 foams, but I wouldn't mind getting my hand on these.

Last edited:
Penny was one of my favorite players growing up. I went to private school so my parents paying that much for foams that I would only wear on weekends was not happening.
Funny when I was in high school my parents wouldn't buy Jordans complaining about the price, but would buy me Penny's even though they almost cost the same.

Back
Top Bottom