FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Im not even mad about the date change
I am 
laugh.gif

gotta whole gang of ishh i have to buy, and now i gotta get these too  

Never understood why they came out in that pack anyway they dont have nothing to do with Dr Doom at all colorwise or anything and if i remember correctly on Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel Vs Capcom Dr Doom is grey and green! not Black n White! Big fan of Marvel vs Capcom 1 & 2 in my household but we prefer pt 2 lol. Still play it to this day whenever my Dreamcast stops working is the day im gon stop lol

How difficult do you guys think it will be to get the royal foams when they release?
With distractions of the other releases ( aj3, aj11 etc) I'd say this will be a mediocre release. Something that will sell out just as well as the maroons, if not twice as better

won vnds gray suedes on ebay for $120 and the seller cancelled the order :smh:  reason say's no longer available/damage box
:smh:

it just got better he reposted the shoes with a starting price of $165, i'm reporting his behind :smh:
thinkin im gonna have an issue too. bought maroon 6s DS for 190 cuz the dude didn't mean to put it up to have offers and blah blah, talked him to 190. 4 days go by and I he printed out a label. now it shipped but his account says he's from the city, but... it shipped from cali and he said he had them in his trunk.... soooooo... yea....

Speaking on ebay.. I havent had a bad experience on the bay in eon's.. maybe back in 2003 but that was just one time...and he just shipped me the wrong shoe..and i shipped them back and they shipped me the right one..

See thats that bs.....

eBay slime
see now what's also gettin me is that it shipped ups not usps.... if it was a scam id expect usps... we'll see

so you might be good, I'm looking to get these gray suedes for significantly more, mostly bcuz I can't find my size in the Kobe 2 preludes
actually... just forgot I found allstar kamikaze 2s for 60 bucks and that's what shipped :lol:
he actually just now printed the label and marked as shipped :nerd:

Wore these 2day

37277d21_IMG_20161107_165945.jpeg

REP.

I still need to unds my gone fishing, holograms, golds, olympics, and optic yellow foams.
had gone fishings... forgot to get my brother something for his bday so I gave him my pair, oh well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom