FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I think the all star pair is beautiful and is pretty much just eye candy at this point considering how delicate they appear to be. Glad I'm at that point in my life where I just buy kicks to have them and appreciate the aesthetics.

I was gonna wear my pair this summer but the "right" occasion never really materialized. Feels like that for a lot of shoes these days.
ca ching.... trophies...

Am I the only one that you troll? Staying in someone else's pockets isn't a good idea.

I would still buy the Chromes for RETAIL and if they peeled I would just take the top layer off and rock the base foam. I also don't own Pewters so....

Am I the only one that you troll? Staying in someone else's pockets isn't a good idea.
malcolm-x-o.gif

What are you trying to validate?
that if one can look at shoes as trophies then shoes are a small thing to a giant

All you are doing is being extra again. If you collect shoes long enough, you end up having more than you can find time to wear. I only wear my shoes on my days off so that cuts down what I wear significantly.

that if one can look at shoes as trophies then shoes are a small thing to a giant

All you are doing is being extra again. If you collect shoes long enough, you end up having more than you can find time to wear. I only wear my shoes on my days off so that cuts down what I wear significantly.

All of this...... I have a rotation that I always wear, it's almost a hassle to break out new shoes... I guess some ppl don't understand that working man life.... It's only so many shoes a person can wear in 48hrs ( Saturday and Sunday)....

Last edited:
Damn homie....I generally Lurk in here but had to jump out on this one.....

I guess your statement is over a few dudes heads in here......but me I can read (translate) the shade....

You got something personal against bigj505 bigj505 ??

just saying (actually asking)...maybe I missed something....

He tried to say some ish like big bank take lil bank
Like he rocks giuseppes or converse with the spikes
Drives an m3 with a pink vinyl wrap

nobody ever said anything close to that. youre making ish up. just cause the man has pairs he hasnt worn yet, doesnt mean hes keeping them as trophies. stop slobbing his e-knob every chance u get. its getting sickening. disgusting to a point.

Posts been making me uncomfortable for a while now, always talking about his wood floors, past purchases, the area he's from... you better be careful J, have one of these situations on your hands.
crossing-billy-off-list-o.gif

Last edited:
Y'all think this is uncomfortable.... Unconfortable is having someone you are helping with a transaction by being a middle man look your house up and tell you you have kids and stuff....

Idk about the other spots, but I'm am pretty sure that this is from normal wear considering the shoe does stress in this are when you walk 

GamerG and trophy shoes? Still talking about retail and wood floors... Nothing has changed at all

Last edited:
Damn homie....I generally Lurk in here but had to jump out on this one.....

I guess your statement is over a few dudes heads in here......but me I can read (translate) the shade....

You got something personal against @bigj505??

just saying (actually asking)...maybe I missed something....
nah not at all. 

nobody ever said anything close to that. youre making ish up. just cause the man has pairs he hasnt worn yet, doesnt mean hes keeping them as trophies. stop slobbing his e-knob every chance u get. its getting sickening. disgusting to a point.
here we go with this "pause" worthy crap again...

Posts been making me uncomfortable for a while now, always talking about his wood floors, past purchases, the area he's from... you better be careful J, have one of these situations on your hands.
crossing-billy-off-list-o.gif
other people have said things too.. if you want to reach like that..

other people have said things too.. if you want to reach like that..
Nobody brings it up as much as you and as unnecessarily as you do... dudes usually mention if he posts a pic. He could be talking about doing a lace swap and you'll find a way to bring up his wood floors or copping Yeezys at retail.

Back
Top Bottom