FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Y'all think this is uncomfortable.... Unconfortable is having someone you are helping with a transaction by being a middle man look your house up and tell you you have kids and stuff....
sick.gif

And who's pair was it that the laces started to shred and fall apart? Leaving the inner blue lace exposed.
I told y'all... The damage isn't from direct contact and scuffs.

And who's pair was it that the laces started to shred and fall apart? Leaving the inner blue lace exposed.
I told y'all... The damage isn't from direct contact and scuffs.
I grabbed my Chromes on the initial SNKRS release. Worn them about 7-8 times full days. They're holding up fine. Granted I'm not relacing them, kicking walls and rocks, or balling in them.

GamerG would be disgusted with my outsoles, but the Chromes fine other then some oil from finger prints etc...

I grabbed my Chromes on the initial SNKRS release. Worn them about 7-8 times full days. They're holding up fine. Granted I'm not relacing them, kicking walls and rocks, or balling in them.

GamerG would be disgusted with my outsoles, but the Chromes fine other then some oil from finger prints etc...

good to hear

nobody ever said anything close to that. youre making ish up. just cause the man has pairs he hasnt worn yet, doesnt mean hes keeping them as trophies. stop slobbing his e-knob every chance u get. its getting sickening. disgusting to a point.
here we go with this "pause" worthy crap again...
real men dont have to say pause. grow up.

Last edited:
Those are :pimp:, deciding between these or holos and im not gonna lie im leaning towards holos

But im trying to figure out the backstory, so a HOH/Footlocker in Mexico has these and are selling them? Anyone has the store info or anything? Thres gotta be a way to bypass the reseller and cop directly from the source, im on my Frank Lucas ish

Not gonna even choose.... Holos and the chromes will be attempted to be purchased. :evil:

^as much as i want to cop both, theres a truckload of shoes coming out in the next 2 months that I want (aquas, cp3s, holos, maroons, wheat hi af1, chromes 8s, 72-10s)

Leaning towards holos due to the fact that chromes peeled and these are the same thing just with a tint, but who knows maybe Nike fixed the problem, but cot dam those blue joints are cold, if I can get an assist on em I might pull the trigger immediately :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom