FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
^as much as i want to cop both, theres a truckload of shoes coming out in the next 2 months that I want (aquas, cp3s, holos, maroons, wheat hi af1, chromes 8s, 72-10s)

Leaning towards holos due to the fact that chromes peeled and these are the same thing just with a tint, but who knows maybe Nike fixed the problem, but cot dam those blue joints are cold, if I can get an assist on em I might pull the trigger immediately :nerd:

I'm going for a coupl of those shoes too but am definitely not interested in aquas or the af 1s.
FYI - aquas have been known to have cracked mid soles after wear.

^i know, love aquas tho, had em back in 07, wore them all the dam time, comfy as hell, let em go for a single benjamin along with the playoffs that came out the same year and they both were in great condition :pimp: have to get em back

Last edited:
Probably will. I'm in on those.
yea tends to happen a lot. I usually reserve judgement on shoes until detailed pics are present and even then sometimes the in person effect changes your mind. Those db 8s are fire but in person are just straight up :smokin :smokin

sick.gif
not digging the blue sole
at all

YO THOSE ARE INSANE. TO EARLY TO SAY BEST FOAM OF 2015.

I'M IN.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
only if they dont peel.. if these done peel they will be number one for a while.. these better be GR.. why other places get the foams we want but we get them last.. what country is selling these anyways?

blue royal pros.. i like the blue sole.. now if only they glowed in the dark.. that **** would be super duper insane.. 

seems that foams are making decent cw's again.. now we just need them all GR's so the resellers can stick to supreme  collaborations and us foam-ies foam heads whatever you wanna call yourself.. can get back to walking in a store picking them up without hassle and be happy..

seems that foams are making decent cw's again.. now we just need them all GR's so the resellers can stick to supreme  collaborations and us foam-ies foam heads whatever you wanna call yourself.. can get back to walking in a store picking them up without hassle and be happy..

Broken record. My goodness

Im surprised J is in on the blue bottom Pro, thought he was an OG from the DMV with trophies for days on his pristine hardwood floors. Nah but seriously I figured an old Foam collector like yourself would be out on those considering the uproar (not from you) the community seemed to be in over something so trivial as the Pearl sole being too clear :lol:

Im surprised J is in on the blue bottom Pro, thought he was an OG from the DMV with trophies for days on his pristine hardwood floors. Nah but seriously I figured an old Foam collector like yourself would be out on those considering the uproar (not from you) the community seemed to be in over something so trivial as the Pearl sole being too clear :lol:

But I'm in on the pearls too.....

And I don't consider these the royal pros just like I don't consider the newer volts the real volts.

But I'm in on the pearls too.....

And I don't consider these the royal pros just like I don't consider the newer volts the real volts.
:lol: I know you're in on the pearls that's why I made a point to mention I wasn't talking about you, I'm definitely in on em too but I noticed people were upset about the transparency of the sole... almost on some speckle density nonsense. 98% sure I'll be sitting these out. Pros are really hit or miss with me, think I've completely made the turn for the Dooms though :smh:

Like everyone else here I'm worried the blue chromes will peel. It'd sure be nice if someone with an early pair could take one for the team and do an experiment. As of now I'm only going for the holos because the material looks the same as the gone fishings.

Like everyone else here I'm worried the blue chromes will peel. It'd sure be nice if someone with an early pair could take one for the team and do an experiment. As of now I'm only going for the holos because the material looks the same as the gone fishings.
the youtube reviewers are saying the same thing.. they are like. please buy my pair for resell but take one for the team to see if they peel..lol

Back
Top Bottom