FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Whatever the case maybe. The root of the problem is that the chrome doesn't adhere well to the base.

Maybe it's just some pairs, maybe they all have the potential to peel. I don't know.

Already defective, yes. Most pairs are defective due to poor chroming. And I wouldn't except anything more or less from Nike. My point is scuffs don't cause the issue

Already defective, yes. Most pairs are defective due to poor chroming. And I wouldn't except anything more or less from Nike. My point is scuffs don't cause the issue

Whatever works for you bruh.

Royal chromes are sick. It seems like foam hype has died off though, I don't think they'll be hard to get.
I've been feeling that way since 2012 
laugh.gif

Got those chromeposites on the restock luckily I paid retail which is still pretty high for them to start peeling... I can say I've worn them a good 7 times and I have small peeling spots on the front and the side.... peeling hasn't gotten too bad although I'm probably gonna check with Nike on the return policy because no $300 shoe should have this type of problem.... I'm laughin that after this problem has been well documented people still want to buy them or even the blue ones...

No proof stating the blue ones will peel, they may have very fixed it... or the problem could be the same. Gotta wait til someone gets em in hand.

Got those chromeposites on the restock luckily I paid retail which is still pretty high for them to start peeling... I can say I've worn them a good 7 times and I have small peeling spots on the front and the side.... peeling hasn't gotten too bad although I'm probably gonna check with Nike on the return policy because no $300 shoe should have this type of problem.... I'm laughin that after this problem has been well documented people still want to buy them or even the blue ones...

Got pics?
And you are laughing? You got them on the restock after the problem was already reported. You were one of those people :lol:

:lol: that hype is a beast. Even had Mr. Icy going after a pair after bashing them even well before the release. As nice as these are I think the ASG release is still better... that swoosh plate on the eyestay is so dope to me. The Nike on the back is too but the NYC blocking is weak to me, if I had em I'd try to acetone the black parts off, I assume they're painted.

Last edited:
:lol: that hype is a beast. Even had Mr. Icy going after a pair after bashing them even well before the release. As nice as these are I think the ASG release is still better... that swoosh plate on the eyestay is so dope to me. The Nike on the back is too but the NYC blocking is weak to me, if I had em I'd try to acetone the black parts off, I assume they're painted.

I think the all star pair is beautiful and is pretty much just eye candy at this point considering how delicate they appear to be. Glad I'm at that point in my life where I just buy kicks to have them and appreciate the aesthetics.
I was gonna wear my pair this summer but the "right" occasion never really materialized. Feels like that for a lot of shoes these days.

Yeah, and if you did decide to finally break them out on a special occasion you'd be sick if it was a repeat of the Crimson Flyknit maxes :smh: (not the nail per se but just some freak accident ruining your shoes)

Yeah, and if you did decide to finally break them out on a special occasion you'd be sick if it was a repeat of the Crimson Flyknit maxes :smh: (not the nail per se but just some freak accident ruining your shoes)

I wouldn't even be sick to be honest because it's something I'm well aware of. Ideally, I would wear them before the warranty expires so that I can just get a refund and keep it moving. I actually think the culprit will be my son anyways.

I was more pissed about the flyknit maxes because of how it happened but I just ended up replacing those anyways.

Last edited:
Yeah I feel you... I wore my unworn LeBron 2s to work at Nike one day knowing full well the shoe was over a decade old and when and when they separated from the sole about 2 hours into my shift I just felt depressed the rest of the day :smh: luckily they didn't crumble or deflate, I just gotta get someone to glue... but yeah your little mad will probably inadvertently step right on the toe and take a bunch of chrome with him :lol: chromes are definitely a showpiece, I honestly think they're too flashy for me to wear anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah I feel you... I wore my unworn LeBron 2s to work at Nike one day knowing full well the shoe was over a decade old and when and when they separated from the sole about 2 hours into my shift I just felt depressed the rest of the day :smh: luckily they didn't crumble or deflate, I just gotta get someone to glue... but yeah your little mad will probably inadvertently step right on the toe and take a bunch of chrome with him :lol: chromes are definitely a showpiece, I honestly think they're too flashy for me to wear anyway.

Bruh... I was pretty distraught when the yellow check on my volt pros fell off when I was doing a shift at Footaction a couple of years ago :lol:

Didn't trust those shoes anymore and ended up selling them when I did my foam purge.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics in advance.

The retail thing.... That's cool and all but it's kinda irrelevant within the context you are clowning.

Idk what context you could think of that spending almost 300 compared to those spending 800+ is irrelevant....btw when the restock happened there wasn't as many people online reporting the peeling issue at that point there were about a handful of stories to get info from....more people seem to have worn their pairs after the restock

No proof stating the blue ones will peel, they may have very fixed it... or the problem could be the same. Gotta wait til someone gets em in hand.
 if nike actually uses chrome paint and not something with a super think layer.. then yes.. knowing nike.. they did just "do" that..

I think the all star pair is beautiful and is pretty much just eye candy at this point considering how delicate they appear to be. Glad I'm at that point in my life where I just buy kicks to have them and appreciate the aesthetics.
I was gonna wear my pair this summer but the "right" occasion never really materialized. Feels like that for a lot of shoes these days.
ca ching.... trophies...

Back
Top Bottom