FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
IF THEY START RELEASING A FLEET OF MIRRORED FOAMS WITH COLOR CHANGES REFLECTING PAST PAIRS (METALLIC RED, EGGPLANTS, ETC).. THEYRE GOING TO KILL THE ALLURE OF THE MIRRORS ... THESE LOOK NICE THOUGH

Agreed but it's expected :lol:

Agreed but it's expected
laugh.gif
mirrored eggplants!!!!!!

he was just all talk with that. just like he is with alotta other things.
bigj actually brought this up in a discussion pages ago.. i even confirmed my progress with it too.. and those "suspect" statements gotta go.. no letter gang here

Royal chromes are sick. It seems like foam hype has died off though, I don't think they'll be hard to get.

Hype is on colorways, not models unless it has Kanyes names attached to it... all they gotta do is make this pair limited and you'll see your hype again plus they'll already have residual hype from the All Stars.

Where in Mexico are these being sold? Is this deep in Mexico, or TJ? I'll go this weekend if its TJ area.

IF THEY START RELEASING A FLEET OF MIRRORED FOAMS WITH COLOR CHANGES REFLECTING PAST PAIRS (METALLIC RED, EGGPLANTS, ETC).. THEYRE GOING TO KILL THE ALLURE OF THE MIRRORS ... THESE LOOK NICE THOUGH

That's what Nike does though. They milk great ideas until they kill them. :smh:

Last edited:
so you're saying if you wear the mirror foams and it doesn't touch anything, it'll just start peeling on its own? that's hard to believe, at least Nike gives you 2 years for a full refund due to defects
The problem is that the chrome skin comes off of the foam base. Flexing the shoe causes it to detach and peel off.

so you're saying if you wear the mirror foams and it doesn't touch anything, it'll just start peeling on its own? that's hard to believe, at least Nike gives you 2 years for a full refund due to defects
The problem is that the chrome skin comes off of the foam base. Flexing the shoe causes it to detach and peel off.

Naw that's not it. Who told you that?

The problem is when they get a scuff. It breaks the surface and starts the peeling.

Gotta disagree j... It's the flex of the shoe. The first guy that posted about flaking stated that he didn't scuff em, and they flaked all over the entire shoe. If you know the way chrome reacts on other materials, and how it's applied, the flex makes perfect sense.

Gotta disagree j... It's the flex of the shoe. The first guy that posted about flaking stated that he didn't scuff em, and they flaked all over the entire shoe. If you know the way chrome reacts on other materials, and how it's applied, the flex makes perfect sense.

you can theorize but I'm saying... only instances we have heard of is scuffing. dudes pair came imperfect i believe.

you can theorize but I'm saying... only instances we have heard of is scuffing. dudes pair came imperfect i believe.
Well regular foamposites don't just peel away when scuffed.
Think about it. The chrome is just a film on top of the foam base.

Last edited:
just to let know those one that still think to buy the chromposite...
don't do it....
my shoes keep peeled off without i even wearing them....
and the chrom mirror isn't a paint.... it's a very thin film that glued on the surface and ripped off very quickly 
u can see it easly on those photos i just made...
nike did a really ****y job with that shoes , i lost 800$ becuase of that ,then  be aware guys ....

View media item 1443268

View media item 1443269

anyone of you know any paint for shoes with chrome finish ? i don't ....
and i wear them once , when the shoes was ok.... and after that , when they didn't hit anything 
i see this spot 
View media item 1439809
after a while it came bigger ( after i put them away and didn't wear them again 
this was the continuation  
View media item 1440110
and day after , then i still didn't wear them , i see the first photos i upload for you 
on the other side of the shoes...

his english wasnt the best, and he posted more after this. but he made it clear that he did not scuff them, just regular wear.

They are...

I was told this when the first pair of AS Mirrors released.

skep skep those aren't flex points and dude had that happen after like 1 wear.... people have worn them way more. its just a matter of when the surface gets broken. not flexing.

darren502 darren502 you just made something up tho. you would see the separation happening at flex points.

Last edited:
There's tons of flex in the entire shoe when wearing, it'll flake at the weakest points, maybe not exactly where there's pressure. Either way, his damage wasn't from impact/scuffs. Not trying to argue, you know me better than that. Just showing history that was shared here

There's tons of flex in the entire shoe when wearing, it'll flake at the weakest points, maybe not exactly where there's pressure. Either way, his damage wasn't from impact/scuffs. Not trying to argue, you know me better than that. Just showing history that was shared here

i know that history bruh... 1 wear doesn't do that unless it was already defective.

the shoe isn't flexing at the ring toe area

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom