FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

topic change.. Show your toy collections :-D
i'll be showing it off soon in the toy thread that I didn't know we had
mean.gif
 I won't take us off topic anymore for today
wink.gif

My boss is a huge collector and reseller. His Lego collection is insane

I bought a couple chima lion/tiger sets bent on recreating a thundertank, now I'm working on getting the big4 sith ships, I'm 1/4 right now only have the sith interceptor, but im scouring ebay for vaders tie fighter and sith infiltrator 2015ver. Lol, I think I like the see thru sole coughdrops bcuz of the sith look to them lol

Last edited:
Mexico hoh always leaks they stuff 3 weeks to month advance.im going try make it happen next week MY boy is in LA .Nike considers them a foreign market to test popularity similar to japan

If they peel then they are no bueno. Ruined the mirrors with that nonsense.

Just drove an hour and half to cop some af1 from bmore since they were born there...wrong thread

And stopped by a toys r us to add some toys to my collection....oh snap wrong thread

But fr those dang chrome/Holo lookin foams is fire

New reflective pair is dope.
Not sure about buying them due to fear of peeling tho.

Probably won't matter tho since they gonna be too limited to get :lol:

Aren't those suppose to be the 2016 ASG foams. I really like those like the majority said "I'm in if they don't peel".

those joints better not peel....
New reflective pair is dope.
Not sure about buying them due to fear of peeling tho.

Probably won't matter tho since they gonna be too limited to get
laugh.gif
I said I was done with Foams. My goodness these are fire. I'm assuming they'll peel.
Aren't those suppose to be the 2016 ASG foams. I really like those like the majority said "I'm in if they don't peel".

Back
Top Bottom