Florida Man fires 9 shots at a car killing a 17 year old because of loud music

That was honestly one of the most disgusting posts I've ever read on an internet forum.  I've been lurking around for a while and this made me finally create an account just to respond.

The details aren't all out there and you're accusing this man of things he hasn't been convicted of?  Let the legal system do its job. I want to hear what happened from all the parties who were there and I want to know what evidence was collected at the scene before judgment gets made. 

This country is not perfect but that does not excuse anyone of encouraging violent behavior towards innocent people that had nothing to do with the murder.
there was no gun found

that's the end of the story for me

same as the Martin case

The main reason I never got a beat down is because I mind my own damn business. Sure random things can happen. Anyone can be robbed or jumped. But honestly, most of the time if you mind your own business you will be fine

Like that white woman who just HAD to speak her mind on some black lady eating food on the subway. She got beat up. Why? because she couldn't mind her own business. Is it THAT serious? to confront someone because of music or eating food? 

I've never heard a chief Keef somg (to my knowledge)  I thought BANG BANG was from NORE 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That was honestly one of the most disgusting posts I've ever read on an internet forum.  I've been lurking around for a while and this made me finally create an account just to respond.

The details aren't all out there and you're accusing this man of things he hasn't been convicted of?  Let the legal system do its job. I want to hear what happened from all the parties who were there and I want to know what evidence was collected at the scene before judgment gets made. 

This country is not perfect but that does not excuse anyone of encouraging violent behavior towards innocent people that had nothing to do with the murder.
there was no gun found

that's the end of the story for me

same as the Martin case

The main reason I never got a beat down is because I mind my own damn business. Sure random things can happen. Anyone can be robbed or jumped. But honestly, most of the time if you mind your own business you will be fine

Like that white woman who just HAD to speak her mind on some black lady eating food on the subway. She got beat up. Why? because she couldn't mind her own business. Is it THAT serious? to confront someone because of music or eating food? 

lmao, I agree.
but the law doesn't work that way.

It just sickens me that people will just go out and shoot people in situation that never should need the use of violent force. Having said that whatever happened to settling things with your fists.

I carry all the time now, a full size under the seat and a compact in an sob holster. I don't want to be on the short end of the stick when someone all of a sudden decides to pull a gun on me, I'm gonna respond in like manner to protect myself. 

What are your thoughts on carrying and using a gun for self defense, given that these types of unarmed shootings are beginning to make the headlines more and more in this day and age?

Surprise surprise white guy shoots a black kid and in florida of all places

******g coward

I'm more scared of going to jail, then getting shot. So I wouldn't want a gun. I just feel like it's too easy to overreact and kill someone. Better chance of my getting pulled over or frisked and winding up in prison than being in a situation i need a gun.

Last edited:
He can't claim self defense here. I don't know the facts, but if he shot the teen from the back you can't claim self defense. Once the threat has his/her back to you and is walking or driving a way it is no longer self defense, but aggravated manslaughter. Those 8-9 shots doesn't help either.

Again i don't know the facts, but the way i see it, it's going to be nearly impossible for this guy claim self defense.

Last edited:
It just sickens me that people will just go out and shoot people in situation that never should need the use of violent force. Having said that whatever happened to settling things with your fists.

I carry all the time now, a full size under the seat and a compact in an sob holster. I don't want to be on the short end of the stick when someone all of a sudden decides to pull a gun on me, I'm gonna respond in like manner to protect myself. 

What are your thoughts on carrying and using a gun for self defense, given that these types of unarmed shootings are beginning to make the headlines more and more in this day and age?

I actually own a (legal) AR-15, but i only use it to go the the range. Once i'm done i put on the magazine key lock, and put it back in the safe where that also has a combination lock. I think when one carries a weapon for self defense, you're kinda just asking for trouble. Not that you go out looking for it, but i feel like with a gun one is more likely to be a bit more confrontational, and more likely to revert to violence and arguments as oppose to if you didn't have one. Not carrying a gun, i feel like you're less likely to be confrontational.

So i believe in the right to own a firearm, but i do believe that carrying a firearm also clouds your judgement during instances of confrontation. So i don't agree with carrying a weapon around in public for self defense.

shouldn't be playing loud music then...
grin.gif
this. I can see how he might be threatened.

Loud music at a gas station w/ bad altercation (as seen in the movies) will not end well. Guy had a "kill or be killed" mindstate.
This is what I was thinking when I first read this. The loud music isn't the problem, but a car full of 17 yr olds making threats at you and your woman is not something that EVERYONE will take lightly.

**** was probably flat out scary for old dude. I'm not defending him, but young ****** nowadays have no respect and don't think these old heads know how to handle themselves.

Either way it's ****** up, but what would yall say if old dude had just popped off and dipped without killing anyone?

Then yall woulda said he was " A true OG, about that life."

I actually own a (legal) AR-15, but i only use it to go the the range. Once i'm done i put on the magazine key lock, and put it back in the safe where that also has a combination lock. I think when one carries a weapon for self defense, you're kinda just asking for trouble. Not that you go out looking for it, but i feel like with a gun one is more likely to be a bit more confrontational, and more likely to revert to violence and arguments as oppose to if you didn't have one. Not carrying a gun, i feel like you're less likely to be confrontational.
So i believe in the right to own a firearm, but i do believe that carrying a firearm also clouds your judgement during instances of confrontation. So i don't agree with carrying a weapon around in public for self defense.
Honestly, I think you're less likely to be confrontational.  Last thing you want to do is pull your gun on someone and get the police and the DA involved in your life unless they are trying to beat you up, stab you, or shoot you.  If I carry, I'm not looking for a fight because if I get beat up the other guy can easily find my gun and now he's in a dominating position over myself.  And most concealed carriers are worried about the law and bringing out the gun in the first place.

The concealed carry community is actually really responsible and I've been to NRA conventions where everyone was packing and I think about it much at the time but I did not see a single gun on a person there.  We just have idiots and people who overreact and make the rest of us look bad.
mean.gif

Sickening but it keeps me on my toes. Just the other day was at my Mom's house and she told me these c******* are gonna start doing stupid **** out here so be extremely careful. I don't think y'all have any idea how hard it is to be a Black man, especially down here of all places. Every time I walk out the door I remind myself of this. RIP to the kid.

i don't

are some of you that blindly racist

or that effing ******ed and uneducated

hard to tell with the age and education system these days.

Sickening but it keeps me on my toes. Just the other day was at my Mom's house and she told me these c******* are gonna start doing stupid **** out here so be extremely careful. I don't think y'all have any idea how hard it is to be a Black man, especially down here of all places. Every time I walk out the door I remind myself of this. RIP to the kid.
my homeboy tell me this everyday.. struggle of a black man forreal... like damn son 9 shots?? smh he wanted to fill that boy up with lead... but what i dont get is how come they had cars full of teens and only one killed?? but that man deserves the worse

smh you know they are racist white folks... they said they left the scene to avoid other gang members may follow... racist *** white ***** thats it they was racist and thats enough motive in my book because being racist strikes that nerve in you... thats why son fired 9 bullets in dude

thank you.

dudes acting like that aint on some blatant racist steez right there.

so if they were asian, oh i thought they were part of the foot clan and we didnt want shredder coming after us?

pathetic

im asian btw

9 shots because of loud music?? anyone else blast ignorant music around white people on purpose?? i do

Back
Top Bottom