First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

my boy was actually the one who called so he got the offer.
i personally wouldn't have reported him anyway though. he's just tryin to get his hustle on. who am i to slow his roll.

my boy was actually the one who called so he got the offer.
i personally wouldn't have reported him anyway though. he's just tryin to get his hustle on. who am i to slow his roll.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

FINISHLINE DOWN HERE GOT 24 PAIRS THIS MORNING AND THREW THEM OUT ON THE SHELVES. COUPLE EMPLOYEES BOUGHT PAIRS AND CALLED THE REST OF US TO COME SCOOP THE REST. THOUGHT MORE WOULD GET BOUGHT UP BY EMPLOYEES BUT ONLY 2 SNEAKER HEADS WORK AT THE STORE SO 21 WERE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC. THERE WAS NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY PAIRS A SINGLE PERSON COULD PURCHASE....I SCOOPED UP 2 MORE. SOME GUY SCOOPED 4 PAIRS.

Why'd they put them on the wall? Congrats on scooping them up.
BECAUSE WHEN THEY CAME OFF THE TRUCK AT 1:00 NO ONE WAS THERE TO GET THEM SO THEY PUT THEM ON THE WALL.  GOT A CALL AND  THE GUY TOLD ME THE TRUCK JUST ARRIVED AND IT SHOULD BE ON IT. I TOOK MY LUNCH BREAK AND  SHOWED UP AT 1:30 AND WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO BUY PAIRS.

I THINK I PREFER THIS TYPE OF RELEASE NOW. SUPER EASY WITH NO CAMPING BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THEY WILL ARRIVE. BAD FOR THE REGULAR JOE THOUGH, BECAUSE IF THEY AREN'T COOL WITH YOU AND GIVE YOU A CALL WHEN THEY ARRIVE THEN YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

FINISHLINE DOWN HERE GOT 24 PAIRS THIS MORNING AND THREW THEM OUT ON THE SHELVES. COUPLE EMPLOYEES BOUGHT PAIRS AND CALLED THE REST OF US TO COME SCOOP THE REST. THOUGHT MORE WOULD GET BOUGHT UP BY EMPLOYEES BUT ONLY 2 SNEAKER HEADS WORK AT THE STORE SO 21 WERE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC. THERE WAS NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY PAIRS A SINGLE PERSON COULD PURCHASE....I SCOOPED UP 2 MORE. SOME GUY SCOOPED 4 PAIRS.

Why'd they put them on the wall? Congrats on scooping them up.
BECAUSE WHEN THEY CAME OFF THE TRUCK AT 1:00 NO ONE WAS THERE TO GET THEM SO THEY PUT THEM ON THE WALL.  GOT A CALL AND  THE GUY TOLD ME THE TRUCK JUST ARRIVED AND IT SHOULD BE ON IT. I TOOK MY LUNCH BREAK AND  SHOWED UP AT 1:30 AND WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO BUY PAIRS.

I THINK I PREFER THIS TYPE OF RELEASE NOW. SUPER EASY WITH NO CAMPING BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THEY WILL ARRIVE. BAD FOR THE REGULAR JOE THOUGH, BECAUSE IF THEY AREN'T COOL WITH YOU AND GIVE YOU A CALL WHEN THEY ARRIVE THEN YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

YOTR VII = Reseller's dream of 2011

FTL 

$350-700?  Really some cats thirstin for these kicks like that? 
30t6p3b.gif

YOTR VII = Reseller's dream of 2011

FTL 

$350-700?  Really some cats thirstin for these kicks like that? 
30t6p3b.gif

kicking myself for strike out on these. Could have flip for at least 5 bills and buy me a new phone

kicking myself for strike out on these. Could have flip for at least 5 bills and buy me a new phone

Originally Posted by Griff

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Missed out on my 14 again smh

Son, us big footers stay losing. Im truly a size 15, but the 14 can do. But we are at a disadvantage because we are always at half stock of what the others sizes have. It there are 4 11s, there will more than likely be one maybe two max 14s or 15s.

Lol It never fails. My true sz is a 13.5 which I rarely see so I just rock with 14's. Almost all stores around me only get one in if any. Sucks but what can we do?

Hopefully we both can come across a pair of these for something decent later on. Good luck bro
Im actually a 14.5 myself.  Man, its part of the reason why I took a sabbatical from the game.  I got tired of always hunting down my size, then IF they did get my size 15 (which now they are starting not to get), it would only be one pair and an employee from a store 2hours away has locked it down.  @!+ sucks man.  As far as these, I have officially moved on.  I have a another fish to fry that I missed on that I might be able to pick up........For retail 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Missed out on my 14 again smh

Son, us big footers stay losing. Im truly a size 15, but the 14 can do. But we are at a disadvantage because we are always at half stock of what the others sizes have. It there are 4 11s, there will more than likely be one maybe two max 14s or 15s.

Lol It never fails. My true sz is a 13.5 which I rarely see so I just rock with 14's. Almost all stores around me only get one in if any. Sucks but what can we do?

Hopefully we both can come across a pair of these for something decent later on. Good luck bro
Im actually a 14.5 myself.  Man, its part of the reason why I took a sabbatical from the game.  I got tired of always hunting down my size, then IF they did get my size 15 (which now they are starting not to get), it would only be one pair and an employee from a store 2hours away has locked it down.  @!+ sucks man.  As far as these, I have officially moved on.  I have a another fish to fry that I missed on that I might be able to pick up........For retail 
wink.gif

box>shoes
not hating but these are just too plain and im good with my hares... these are not ugly though just not worth the hype or paying retail

Back
Top Bottom