First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

has anyone put there pair on yet ?

i want to know if anyone thinks the yotr 7's run a little big especially on the right foot

has anyone put there pair on yet ?

i want to know if anyone thinks the yotr 7's run a little big especially on the right foot

The Finishline in Louisville had 24 pairs this morning. 15 of those were held for employee's of all the other Finishline's locally.

So, 9 pairs released to the public.

The Finishline in Louisville had 24 pairs this morning. 15 of those were held for employee's of all the other Finishline's locally.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

well that's nice and shady.
i'm thinking that might be what's poppin off in shaolin.
figured they'd get their shipment sometime today too since toledo and louisville did this morning. no such luck yet unless the employees are withholding.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

well that's nice and shady.
i'm thinking that might be what's poppin off in shaolin.
figured they'd get their shipment sometime today too since toledo and louisville did this morning. no such luck yet unless the employees are withholding.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by Griff

Missed out on my 14 again smh

Son, us big footers stay losing. Im truly a size 15, but the 14 can do. But we are at a disadvantage because we are always at half stock of what the others sizes have. It there are 4 11s, there will more than likely be one maybe two max 14s or 15s.

Lol It never fails. My true sz is a 13.5 which I rarely see so I just rock with 14's. Almost all stores around me only get one in if any. Sucks but what can we do?

Hopefully we both can come across a pair of these for something decent later on. Good luck bro

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by Griff

Missed out on my 14 again smh

Son, us big footers stay losing. Im truly a size 15, but the 14 can do. But we are at a disadvantage because we are always at half stock of what the others sizes have. It there are 4 11s, there will more than likely be one maybe two max 14s or 15s.

Lol It never fails. My true sz is a 13.5 which I rarely see so I just rock with 14's. Almost all stores around me only get one in if any. Sucks but what can we do?

Hopefully we both can come across a pair of these for something decent later on. Good luck bro

Every finishline I've called doesn't have em..the hunt continutes. If anyone finds these in Jersey or NY Please let me know!!!

Every finishline I've called doesn't have em..the hunt continutes. If anyone finds these in Jersey or NY Please let me know!!!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

FINISHLINE DOWN HERE GOT 24 PAIRS THIS MORNING AND THREW THEM OUT ON THE SHELVES. COUPLE EMPLOYEES BOUGHT PAIRS AND CALLED THE REST OF US TO COME SCOOP THE REST. THOUGHT MORE WOULD GET BOUGHT UP BY EMPLOYEES BUT ONLY 2 SNEAKER HEADS WORK AT THE STORE SO 21 WERE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC. THERE WAS NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY PAIRS A SINGLE PERSON COULD PURCHASE....I SCOOPED UP 2 MORE. SOME GUY SCOOPED 4 PAIRS.

Why'd they put them on the wall? Congrats on scooping them up.

FINISHLINE DOWN HERE GOT 24 PAIRS THIS MORNING AND THREW THEM OUT ON THE SHELVES. COUPLE EMPLOYEES BOUGHT PAIRS AND CALLED THE REST OF US TO COME SCOOP THE REST. THOUGHT MORE WOULD GET BOUGHT UP BY EMPLOYEES BUT ONLY 2 SNEAKER HEADS WORK AT THE STORE SO 21 WERE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC. THERE WAS NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY PAIRS A SINGLE PERSON COULD PURCHASE....I SCOOPED UP 2 MORE. SOME GUY SCOOPED 4 PAIRS.

Why'd they put them on the wall? Congrats on scooping them up.

Nice
pimp.gif

congrats on the pickups.
sounds like decent employees over there.
on the other hand, an employee at toledo finishline just offered to sell a sz 13 for 3 bills over the phone.

congrats on the pickups.
on the other hand, an employee at toledo finishline just offered to sell a sz 13 for 3 bills over the phone.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

congrats on the pickups.
sick.gif
roll.gif

Dudes puttin they job on the line for an extra $100... If you're gonna hustle at least do it right. Which NTer is this???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

congrats on the pickups.
sick.gif
roll.gif

Dudes puttin they job on the line for an extra $100... If you're gonna hustle at least do it right. Which NTer is this???
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom