First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I remember just a few years ago when dudes were selling the Hares for next to nothing.....even had an abundant supply of Hares hit the outlets for dirt cheap. Just wondering where some of you people wanting Hares so bad were back then...!?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  This is so true.  The CDP was such an easy cop when it first dropped.

I need to replace mine. Not fresh any longer. Wore 'em too much.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I remember just a few years ago when dudes were selling the Hares for next to nothing.....even had an abundant supply of Hares hit the outlets for dirt cheap. Just wondering where some of you people wanting Hares so bad were back then...!?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  This is so true.  The CDP was such an easy cop when it first dropped.

I need to replace mine. Not fresh any longer. Wore 'em too much.

If it gives anyone peace of mind, I was on FNL immediately after the twitter post (6:18 PST) and tried my sizes first 11, 11.5, and then every other size right after that, and NONE of them got through...SMDH...On to the next one....

If it gives anyone peace of mind, I was on FNL immediately after the twitter post (6:18 PST) and tried my sizes first 11, 11.5, and then every other size right after that, and NONE of them got through...SMDH...On to the next one....

My order got through I got an order number, but I never got a confirmation.....called them said my order was on hold pending authorization.......and its going to take 24 hours 
to start processing it.....most likely going to get cancelled....
mad.gif
 oh well it was worth a try

My order got through I got an order number, but I never got a confirmation.....called them said my order was on hold pending authorization.......and its going to take 24 hours 
to start processing it.....most likely going to get cancelled....
mad.gif
 oh well it was worth a try

Looool well missed out too.... Anybody knw if any finishline in Houston is getting them?
Def aint trying to pay mre than 250..... Still got my ds hares fron the cdp but for sme strange reason , I still wanna grab these.....
Oh well, cat and mouse game ON' loool

Looool well missed out too.... Anybody knw if any finishline in Houston is getting them?
Def aint trying to pay mre than 250..... Still got my ds hares fron the cdp but for sme strange reason , I still wanna grab these.....
Oh well, cat and mouse game ON' loool

Originally Posted by PTone

Anybody lucky enough to roll the dice on FinishWhine?

I got lucky this morning. My allergies woke me up and I was messing around refreshing the YOTR 7 link and I copped before the Twitter link was posted.
I have a confirmation number but no email yet. I'm sweatin. lol

Originally Posted by PTone

Anybody lucky enough to roll the dice on FinishWhine?

I got lucky this morning. My allergies woke me up and I was messing around refreshing the YOTR 7 link and I copped before the Twitter link was posted.
I have a confirmation number but no email yet. I'm sweatin. lol

I agree with flyguyrock20...no point dropping 400+ on these when I can get multiple shoes...like cdp's i missed out on...onto the next release

I agree with flyguyrock20...no point dropping 400+ on these when I can get multiple shoes...like cdp's i missed out on...onto the next release

Back
Top Bottom