First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

box>shoes
not hating but these are just too plain and im good with my hares... these are not ugly though just not worth the hype or paying retail

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

I THINK STATEN ISLAND IS HOLDIN OUT ON US SMH

yeah, i have a feeling they have people going in and sneaking out the back door.

i havent called but whats going on with this???? i live in queens so this is a far +#% drive but i still need these for the feet and im tired of the hype bs and the people who copped already went and copped again at finishline. i just want this to be done with already. when can i just grab these at s.i. mall already?

anyone able to scoop a sz 13 at one of these spots that had them "on the shelves" and "no limit per person"??

yeah, i have a feeling they have people going in and sneaking out the back door.

i havent called but whats going on with this???? i live in queens so this is a far +#% drive but i still need these for the feet and im tired of the hype bs and the people who copped already went and copped again at finishline. i just want this to be done with already. when can i just grab these at s.i. mall already?

anyone able to scoop a sz 13 at one of these spots that had them "on the shelves" and "no limit per person"??

Originally Posted by alidinak

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

cant believe these are selling and moving for $500.00 at flightclub

Damn they actually movin for 5?
yeah man i cant believe they moving for that much i might consign the pair i got coming from eastbay since i already have a pair i wear 
http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=aj&i=011390 
eek.gif

Yo Memphis, with access to all those pairs, why didn't you help some NTers?? You could have made some decent money and helped all the dudes in here that had no shot.

Not taking shots at you, just curious.

Yo Memphis, with access to all those pairs, why didn't you help some NTers?? You could have made some decent money and helped all the dudes in here that had no shot.

I agree, of course no one has to do that but what makes this community great is networking and helping each other out. No I'm not saying he should buy, package and ship without financial benefit but it would still help lots of people here. Just my opinion of course and no I don't need a pair just think it's good practice. Before someone gets out of line, yes I practice what I preach. Reselling can be done in a tasteful manner.

I agree, of course no one has to do that but what makes this community great is networking and helping each other out. No I'm not saying he should buy, package and ship without financial benefit but it would still help lots of people here. Just my opinion of course and no I don't need a pair just think it's good practice. Before someone gets out of line, yes I practice what I preach. Reselling can be done in a tasteful manner.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

SO I ACTUALLY WENT TO STATEN ISLAND MALL TO CHECK THEM OUT TODAY THAY SAID THEY HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE GETTIN THEM
tired.gif
SMH BUT THEY SHUDD BE THERE LATE IN THE WEEK IF ANYTHING

I WAS PRETTY TIGHT UNTIL I WALKED INTO A FOOTACTION OVER THERE AND FOUND PEARL FOAMPOSITES ON SALE FOR $119!!!!!! SINCE I MISSED THESE RELEASE I HAD TO COP ME TWO PAIRS
glasses.gif

THEN WENT TO FLIGHT CLUB AND SEEN THE YOTR 7s FOR $550
- DEF.LY NOT EVEN WORTH MORE THAN $250 TO ME
- LOOK BETTER ONLINE THAN IN PERSON
- THE QUALITY WERE HORIBLE ON THEM
- MAKE SURE YOU SEE THEM IN PERSON BEFORE YOU PAY THE RAPE PRICE

Originally Posted by smzsmz

SO I ACTUALLY WENT TO STATEN ISLAND MALL TO CHECK THEM OUT TODAY THAY SAID THEY HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE GETTIN THEM
tired.gif
SMH BUT THEY SHUDD BE THERE LATE IN THE WEEK IF ANYTHING

I WAS PRETTY TIGHT UNTIL I WALKED INTO A FOOTACTION OVER THERE AND FOUND PEARL FOAMPOSITES ON SALE FOR $119!!!!!! SINCE I MISSED THESE RELEASE I HAD TO COP ME TWO PAIRS
glasses.gif

THEN WENT TO FLIGHT CLUB AND SEEN THE YOTR 7s FOR $550
- DEF.LY NOT EVEN WORTH MORE THAN $250 TO ME
- LOOK BETTER ONLINE THAN IN PERSON
- THE QUALITY WERE HORIBLE ON THEM
- MAKE SURE YOU SEE THEM IN PERSON BEFORE YOU PAY THE RAPE PRICE

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I was gonna post something like this earlier, but didn't want to sound like a jerk, but RL said it in a good way.

PTone hooked me up. Though he couldn't get/sell it for retail, it was still waaaaaaay better than current Ebay prices. He wasn't looking to profit one cent off of it, but I will be hitting him up with a lil extra on payday.
wink.gif

PTone hooked me up. Though he couldn't get/sell it for retail, it was still waaaaaaay better than current Ebay prices. He wasn't looking to profit one cent off of it, but I will be hitting him up with a lil extra on payday.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I was gonna post something like this earlier, but didn't want to sound like a jerk, but RL said it in a good way.

FinishLine is holding out for its employees at almost every store, not only in my city but down in FL too. smh.

On the other note, shoutout to my homie ohdannyboy from Naptown with the valuable info, another stand up NTer, appreciate it! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FinishLine is holding out for its employees at almost every store, not only in my city but down in FL too. smh.

On the other note, shoutout to my homie ohdannyboy from Naptown with the valuable info, another stand up NTer, appreciate it! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom