First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Helping is contagious, never spoke to PTone before but he helped one of my homies that I couldn't so thanks to him as well.

It wouldn't shock me one bit if Staten does you guys dirty, you know employees have first dibs.

Helping is contagious, never spoke to PTone before but he helped one of my homies that I couldn't so thanks to him as well.

It wouldn't shock me one bit if Staten does you guys dirty, you know employees have first dibs.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I agree, of course no one has to do that but what makes this community great is networking and helping each other out. No I'm not saying he should buy, package and ship without financial benefit but it would still help lots of people here. Just my opinion of course and no I don't need a pair just think it's good practice. Before someone gets out of line, yes I practice what I preach. Reselling can be done in a tasteful manner.

QFT.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
This is how "connections" are made

I agree, of course no one has to do that but what makes this community great is networking and helping each other out. No I'm not saying he should buy, package and ship without financial benefit but it would still help lots of people here. Just my opinion of course and no I don't need a pair just think it's good practice. Before someone gets out of line, yes I practice what I preach. Reselling can be done in a tasteful manner.

QFT.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
This is how "connections" are made

Yo Memphis, with access to all those pairs, why didn't you help some NTers?? You could have made some decent money and helped all the dudes in here that had no shot.

Not taking shots at you, just curious.
BECAUSE FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN ON NIKETALK OVER THE YEARS I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY HELP FROM ANY NIKETALKER EVER. NOT EVEN FROM THE ONES WHO PEOPLE SAY "HOOK OTHERS UP". YOU DO A FAVOR AND THOSE SAME PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY WILL RETURN THE FAVOR WILL SHUN YOU, IGNORE YOUR PM'S, OR HIT YOU WITH THE "SORRY MAN, I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF FAM AND OTHER PEOPLE FIRST." COME RELEASE DAY ESPECIALLY ON LIMITED RELEASES.

I HAD TO TAKE IT UPON MYSELF TO GET MY MONEY AND CONNECT GAME UP TO WHERE I DON'T NEED HELP COPPING RELEASES. I'M DEEPLY ROOTED TO WHERE MY CONNECTS CAN GET ME WHATEVER I WANT AND I DON'T PAY RETAIL FOR GR RELEASES ANYMORE. IF IN THE RARE INSTANCE THAT MY CONNECTS CAN'T COME THROUGH THEN I GOT ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY RE-SELL PRICES IF I WANT IT BAD ENOUGH.

Yo Memphis, with access to all those pairs, why didn't you help some NTers?? You could have made some decent money and helped all the dudes in here that had no shot.

BECAUSE FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN ON NIKETALK OVER THE YEARS I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY HELP FROM ANY NIKETALKER EVER. NOT EVEN FROM THE ONES WHO PEOPLE SAY "HOOK OTHERS UP". YOU DO A FAVOR AND THOSE SAME PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY WILL RETURN THE FAVOR WILL SHUN YOU, IGNORE YOUR PM'S, OR HIT YOU WITH THE "SORRY MAN, I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF FAM AND OTHER PEOPLE FIRST." COME RELEASE DAY ESPECIALLY ON LIMITED RELEASES.

I HAD TO TAKE IT UPON MYSELF TO GET MY MONEY AND CONNECT GAME UP TO WHERE I DON'T NEED HELP COPPING RELEASES. I'M DEEPLY ROOTED TO WHERE MY CONNECTS CAN GET ME WHATEVER I WANT AND I DON'T PAY RETAIL FOR GR RELEASES ANYMORE. IF IN THE RARE INSTANCE THAT MY CONNECTS CAN'T COME THROUGH THEN I GOT ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY RE-SELL PRICES IF I WANT IT BAD ENOUGH.

In MEMPHIS' defense, he did offer to toss me a pair for the relatively reasonable price of $325 I think. Whereas most, in NT forum and bay, are askin for 500+Which is crazy.

In MEMPHIS' defense, he did offer to toss me a pair for the relatively reasonable price of $325 I think. Whereas most, in NT forum and bay, are askin for 500+Which is crazy.

Yo Memphis, I can see where you're comin from. Being from Hawaii, I had little to no shot @ coppin these. If I didn't get em online, then other than the secondary market, I wouldn't have a shot. I really had no idea that PTone would hook it up. I only asked to see if dude that he copped from, might have a 10.5. He pm'd me the next day to say he got a 10.5 if I was interested.  In the future, I wouldn't hesitate to help him (or other NTers) out, if I can. Now, I don't have connects like many on here do, but if I know someone is looking for something, and I come across it and have the scripts to cover it, I'd hook it up. Only stipulation would be, please don't take the hook-up if you only intend to resell.

Yo Memphis, I can see where you're comin from. Being from Hawaii, I had little to no shot @ coppin these. If I didn't get em online, then other than the secondary market, I wouldn't have a shot. I really had no idea that PTone would hook it up. I only asked to see if dude that he copped from, might have a 10.5. He pm'd me the next day to say he got a 10.5 if I was interested.  In the future, I wouldn't hesitate to help him (or other NTers) out, if I can. Now, I don't have connects like many on here do, but if I know someone is looking for something, and I come across it and have the scripts to cover it, I'd hook it up. Only stipulation would be, please don't take the hook-up if you only intend to resell.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Totally fair. I hear you my dude.

Totally fair. I hear you my dude.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

i havent called but whats going on with this???? i live in queens so this is a far +#% drive but i still need these for the feet and im tired of the hype bs and the people who copped already went and copped again at finishline. i just want this to be done with already. when can i just grab these at s.i. mall already?

anyone able to scoop a sz 13 at one of these spots that had them "on the shelves" and "no limit per person"??
just a bunch of "we don't know if we're even getting them..." i'll just keep trying until the week is over then i'll move on. still have people i'm trying to help get their hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by Takeahit

PTone hooked me up. Though he couldn't get/sell it for retail, it was still waaaaaaay better than current Ebay prices. He wasn't looking to profit one cent off of it, but I will be hitting him up with a lil extra on payday.
wink.gif

that's what's up.
and in the future try to be mindful of others. although the movie was lame duck, for lack of a better phrase, pay it forward. you never know when someone else might need your assistance.
that ninja PTone is the truth serum.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

i havent called but whats going on with this???? i live in queens so this is a far +#% drive but i still need these for the feet and im tired of the hype bs and the people who copped already went and copped again at finishline. i just want this to be done with already. when can i just grab these at s.i. mall already?

anyone able to scoop a sz 13 at one of these spots that had them "on the shelves" and "no limit per person"??
just a bunch of "we don't know if we're even getting them..." i'll just keep trying until the week is over then i'll move on. still have people i'm trying to help get their hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by Takeahit

PTone hooked me up. Though he couldn't get/sell it for retail, it was still waaaaaaay better than current Ebay prices. He wasn't looking to profit one cent off of it, but I will be hitting him up with a lil extra on payday.
wink.gif

that's what's up.
and in the future try to be mindful of others. although the movie was lame duck, for lack of a better phrase, pay it forward. you never know when someone else might need your assistance.
that ninja PTone is the truth serum.

its too bad Memphis is not in nyc
he would be one of my running partners 

9 posts out of 10 i always agree with the this man 

its too bad Memphis is not in nyc
he would be one of my running partners 

9 posts out of 10 i always agree with the this man 

I actually agree with Memphis too. I've been on NT for almost 8 years and I have never been hooked up. Top it off I wear a big size that tends to stick around a little longer. And yet cats would rather buy the joint and resale it than hook it up. So with that said, with the exception of my local NT sneaker old heads, im good on the hook UPS. If I can't get them I can't get them. Simple as that.

I actually agree with Memphis too. I've been on NT for almost 8 years and I have never been hooked up. Top it off I wear a big size that tends to stick around a little longer. And yet cats would rather buy the joint and resale it than hook it up. So with that said, with the exception of my local NT sneaker old heads, im good on the hook UPS. If I can't get them I can't get them. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom