FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

My biggest issue with the 2009 retro was the shade of red. Was way too dark and dull, it lacked the vibrancy of the og. Super uncomfortable too lol.
That’s why I didn’t even try to get them back then. Plus, that was such a wack era for retro Js with quality and everything being limited. I was on hiatus from Jordans pretty much completely at the time. The product wasn’t even close to worth the hassle.

You’ve lost your freaking mind. Don’t take this to heart but…WHAT A DUMMY!
LOL I dunno what to tell ya brotha. I should have a pair for posterity but I’m truly trying to get away from doing that. Too many damn shoes. I just want the white/reds when it comes to 12s at this point. My playoff lows are still mint … I know lots of people hate the lows but I’ve always been a big fan of low top Js. Maybe I’ll do what I did on Cool Grays and enter a couple draws for the hell of it. If I win, OK. Won’t pay resale for a pair, that’s for dang sure.

When the ‘09 Cherry 12s came out, I was hype as hell to get them, had my pair secured and all at FTL, sure enough, we got hit with a snow storm (in MD), so driving anywhere was out of the question, buses weren’t running, but we were determined on copping so my boys and I trekked to the mall in the snow, it was a 2 mile walk :lol::smh: we made it though and all walked out with a pair so the mission was accomplished, we were like 18 then, never again :lol:

Some of you guys are crazy for thinking the XI felt better than the XII. The XI is my favorite model (tied with the XVII) as far as looks but I think the XI is one of the worst performance shoes of the Flagships. The most underrated is the X. I feel like the XIV varies. The Last Shots and Cherrys feel great but the Oxidized and Pacific lows don’t. I will say the recent retros of the VI feel better than the OG.
6 retro are more confortable than the OG? Are you sure of this?

LOL I dunno what to tell ya brotha. I should have a pair for posterity but I’m truly trying to get away from doing that. Too many damn shoes. I just want the white/reds when it comes to 12s at this point. My playoff lows are still mint … I know lots of people hate the lows but I’ve always been a big fan of low top Js. Maybe I’ll do what I did on Cool Grays and enter a couple draws for the hell of it. If I win, OK. Won’t pay resale for a pair, that’s for dang sure.
I hope you come to your 🤬 mind when the time comes. I just may have to disown you if not.

I hope you come to your 🤬 mind when the time comes. I just may have to disown you if not.
Yeah OK you convinced me LOL
I’ll enter the app raffles but can’t imagine I’ll hit on these on the back of hitting on CGs. Like I said, no way I’ll pay resale so probably gonna be without them, regardless.

🤣 re: Jade Vs. I mean, when you put it that way. it does SOUND crazy lol

@Lakers H headdetective spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour @BennyIll22 rainking rainking @Koncrete Kickz KanyIZZY KanyIZZY Rate the XII and XIV OGs first to last for us. Here’s mine;
XII
1) Taxi
2) Playoff
3) Cherry
4) Flu Game
5) Obsidian

XIV (didn’t include lows)
1) Last Shot
2) Black Toe
3) Cherry
4) Oxidized
5) Indiglo

XII (# 2 and 3 is like a tie)
1) Flu Game
2) White/Red
3) Playoff
4) Obsidian
5) Taxi

XIV (Also didn’t include lows) .. this was a weird *** Jordan to try to order :lol:
1) Last Shot
2) Oxidized
3) White/Red
4) UNC's
5) Indiglo
6)Black Toe

When the ‘09 Cherry 12s came out, I was hype as hell to get them, had my pair secured and all at FTL, sure enough, we got hit with a snow storm (in MD), so driving anywhere was out of the question, buses weren’t running, but we were determined on copping so my boys and I trekked to the mall in the snow, it was a 2 mile walk :lol::smh: we made it though and all walked out with a pair so the mission was accomplished, we were like 18 then, never again :lol:
Prior to the 2011 Concord craze, in 2009, you could still walk in and ask for a shoe and them bring them out to you. To actually put on your feet and try on. Crazy is it not? I bought those white and reds with ease and still no regret to this day. Seems like those times are long gone now. It was the very first and only time owning that color. I still think they are a great retro. I think it is the last to reach the shoes original height properly as well.

I never really cared for the Taxis, Cherries, or any cw that is predominantly White/ ________ colored mudguard/strip/midsole/outsole for that matter. That colorblocking makes the XII more clunky than it already is. I love the reverse Cherry cw though!

It’s always the cws that follow the Black / ______ colored mudguard/strip/midsole/outsole colorblocking that resonate with me (I.E. Playoffs, Flu Games, Black/Game Royals, Black/University Gold)

Last edited:
OG Cherry 12 was my first ever jordan. It'll always have a special place for me. My mom sent me and my dad to Nordstrom to get dress shoes for a wedding, and my dad got me the 12s :lol:. Goat move Dad. Love.

I have a DS pair of the OG's, got much later lol, and the 09's that I wore like twice. OG's are infinitely better. Not even close. The red is more vibrant. The leather and materials are more plush. And the lace links are metal over that crappy shiney plastic. That was that Gentry **** loll

Back
Top Bottom