FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

@Lakers H headdetective spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour BennyIll22 BennyIll22 rainking rainking @Koncrete Kickz @KanyIZZY Rate the XII and XIV OGs first to last for us. Here’s mine;
XII
1) Taxi
2) Playoff
3) Cherry
4) Flu Game
5) Obsidian

XIV (didn’t include lows)
1) Last Shot
2) Black Toe
3) Cherry
4) Oxidized
5) Indiglo
I'll bite.

XII:
White/Red
Taxi
Playoff
Obsidian
Black/red (I'm not a big fan of black/red shoes, can't really explain why)

XIV:
Tie for me: Black toe, Indiglo
Don't really care about the rest, in equal measure.

@Lakers H headdetective spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour BennyIll22 BennyIll22 rainking rainking @Koncrete Kickz @KanyIZZY Rate the XII and XIV OGs first to last for us. Here’s mine;
XII
1) Taxi
2) Playoff
3) Cherry
4) Flu Game
5) Obsidian

XIV (didn’t include lows)
1) Last Shot
2) Black Toe
3) Cherry
4) Oxidized
5) Indiglo

I’ll play

12s
1. Playoffs (flame suit on)
2. Taxi
3. Bred
4. Cherry (used to be my number 1, started not caring for them in more recent years, idk why)
5. Obsidians (don’t even really care for these either but I think that rounds out the OG set)

14s
1. Black Toe
2. Last Shots (1b, TBH)
3. Indiglo
4. Candy Cane
5. Oxidized Green
5b. Ginger Lows

Send me all of your black/red 11 IE’s right now, son!
:rofl:
I wasn't specific enough. I don't particularly like the black/red 12s, 13s and 14s because those are the ONLY colors on them. Black/red IEs and playoff XIs are broken up by the white midsole, and the IEs also have the tan-ish/smoky outsole. The colorways that are literally just black and red always look a bit clunky to me, I dunno why. I also usually don't care for white shoes with black midsoles, the silver-tongue fire-red Vs being an exception.

Send me all of your black/red 11 IE’s right now, son!

luc-longley-air-jordan-xii-1-e1453241134901.jpg

Last edited:
:rofl:
I wasn't specific enough. I don't particularly like the black/red 12s, 13s and 14s because those are the ONLY colors on them. Black/red IEs and playoff XIs are broken up by the white midsole, and the IEs also have the tan-ish/smoky outsole. The colorways that are literally just black and red always look a bit clunky to me, I dunno why. I also usually don't care for white shoes with black midsoles, the silver-tongue fire-red Vs being an exception.
What about the og white black 9’s?

Why’s a lot of people in IG saying that these are too banana shaped now lol
"Banana" might not be the most accurate description, but the whole shoe is slimmed down from the OG, and the geometry of the way the shoe slopes from the top of the ankle to the tip of the toe is more concave than it was on the OG. It just looks off when you see them side by side. I'm sure these will still look good on people's feet. The only reason I'm passing is because I'm just holding strong and waiting for the white/reds to drop again someday. That's the XII I really want at this point, and I'm trying my best to stop buying things just to have them when I know I will barely get around to wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom