FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

This pic has the toe looking pretty noticeably slimmed down at the end, not sure if they cropped the pic slightly off or that’s how it is tho.

Either way they look good to me. Might be an unpopular opinion but I much prefer the larger jumpman tab, it’s a defining feature of the shoe for me.

0845E980-6400-4C73-B707-14143180D1D4.jpeg

This pic has the toe looking pretty noticeably slimmed down at the end, not sure if they cropped the pic slightly off or that’s how it is tho.

Either way they look good to me. Might be an unpopular opinion but I much prefer the larger jumpman tab, it’s a defining feature of the shoe for me.

0845E980-6400-4C73-B707-14143180D1D4.jpeg

It’s pretty obvious that’s a photoshop of the Nike official pic…Not even a good photoshop at that…Somebody hit that with the eraser tool in MS Paint or something…

2238DB16-CC86-47B0-92B0-66BC758A24E7.jpeg

Ain’t this the official pic? The ones up there look like they’ve been messed with

Joints look terrible from that pic alone. :lol:
These effin jokers, man. “OG EVERYTHING!” Yeah, other than how the shoe actually, ya know, looks 🤣
Did the rest of you read the full release? Blabbering on about not releasing these OG colorways randomly and having to tie the releases to some significant date in MJ’s career. Ohhhhh, how fantastic. So what, I gotta wait another five years for white/reds on the 30th anniversary? Because since they aren’t releasing now for the 25th, what other milestone or date could that shoe be tied to? FU, JB. So tired of this corny, lame nonsense :smh:

That's absolute bat **** and super stupid.. how is the human responsible for that NOT fired!! Literally makes ZERO business sense which is apparently all they gaf about :lol: I'm glad I didn't read it.. woulda been tripping! All that talk and they STILL release them looking like knock offs. These look worse than a Team J in that pic. If you REALLY wanna do significant dates and anni's, at least knock them out the ball park until the next release

Example: Air Max III (90 Infrared), Huaraches, AF1's..

They really want to do everything BUT satisfy their core so bad..

These effin jokers, man. “OG EVERYTHING!” Yeah, other than how the shoe actually, ya know, looks 🤣
Did the rest of you read the full release? Blabbering on about not releasing these OG colorways randomly and having to tie the releases to some significant date in MJ’s career. Ohhhhh, how fantastic. So what, I gotta wait another five years for white/reds on the 30th anniversary? Because since they aren’t releasing now for the 25th, what other milestone or date could that shoe be tied to? FU, JB. So tired of this corny, lame nonsense :smh:
Over here dying while also agreeing so much with what you just said lol.
They love hyping their own trash up. Not likely but still hoping they do this release justice.

I think 12 will look good with oval laces like 13’s. The round laces and the design of the shoes just remind me too much of soccer shoes for some reason.

The 13’s have always been more comfortable than the 12’s though, og releases included.

It's supposed to be.. they came after so they should be 'better' which was always the idea with the 'new sig' that should have better tech etc. .. I'm saying there's no way 12's should feel like this and a good comparison for comfort is the XIII. You wanna go back in time??

How about the VI's, VII's, X's.. even the III's (now) are all WAY better than XII's.

Ill do you one better.. the 2003 Flu Game XII release (and plenty other XII's back then) was NOT a lego block. Its the same shoe (albeit years apart).

The new model should be more comfy than the previous years model, in theory, but we all know that was far from being the case.

I never found the 12’s (even the og) to be particularly comfortable. Not terrible, but I remember thinking to myself when I got my og taxis on release day how stiff they felt compared to the 11’s, even after breaking them in they still felt like bricks compared to the 11 or 13. 3’s are more comfortable than 4’s. 7’s are more comfy than 8’s. 5’s are more comfy than 6’s. It really varies from model to model imo.

I think 12's had that lego block/brick feel since the OG's bro.

03's were no different in my opinion. It's been awhile though.

I feel like 12's felt like bricks even back in 97.

Even some of the OG's I have now feel a lil brickish on foot.

Maybe its me.

13's feel like pillows though.

I think 12's had that lego block/brick feel since the OG's bro.

03's were no different in my opinion. It's been awhile though.
I said this before, not too long ago: I used my OG Taxis as my indoor-only hoops shoe in college. I was pretty much the only person playing in them. I don't remember having any complaints about the underfoot feel, but they were heavy and obviously had zero ventilation. More than a couple other players said to me, man, how can you play in those? They definitely were not an improvement over the XI.

Back
Top Bottom