FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Bought this pair and the womens Carolina 12 on the same day back in 04.
845C75E2-2E6A-4BFF-BEFA-21442C08AC89.jpeg
E2336079-AF48-4B16-9C9D-1ECC4999950F.jpeg
243A9F9B-C39A-4543-818A-D5C6A1FD6FC3.jpeg

I need a new pair, wish they had the 1st retro comfort. The zoom on those was on another level

Real talk. The bred 12’s that retroed the 1st time, had me in the middle of a official game say to myself dang these shoes are comfortable and can really feel the zoom. I made a move to the basket and the response from the zoom bag was amazing.

Too bad that retro 12’s and all retros for that matter are fashion over function now. Unless you are a team Jordan member. And can get them modified to your preference for professional level play.

These need 2004 love.. my Flu Games from 2016 feel like rock hard legos. Anorexic shape probably also accounts for the extra large tab. They're going to ruin these.. Feels like the time has come around for them to stop caring that these are supposed to be 'remastered'

If you have young ones, you’d know what rock hard legos would feel like. That is a pain I wish on no one. 2016 Flu games don’t even lol.

That's how stiff and blocky they are.. no idea what anyone else has if they find them comfy. One of the most flatline shoes I own in terms of comfort. :lol: A good comparison is the 13.. night and day with *some recent XII's.

Haven't held a remastered 12, but thought the Black/Red 12s were widely regarded as a great release.

Or at least people were just happy to have them retro'd.

Back
Top Bottom