FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got Azpi in the BPL SBC, made up for getting Fernando and Alisson in the community ones.

CB2CBB05-B3F8-45A9-8612-AF39C7AC91FA.jpeg
Packed this is in the SBC. If it was tradeable I’d take the coin cause United but minus whale fit it into my squad now since it’s untradeable lol

Last edited:
Exactly! Im not too salty I missed out on KDB though cause I do have his SBC card. This is how I’ve moved my team around now to fit in my new TOTS untradeables. Before I had been using 4-2-3-1 the one with 3 CAMs. I’ve been using Stones all year but I think it’s time I replace him with TOTS Otamendi.

C481CC13-B4D5-480D-BAD5-B9E4223094A5.jpeg

done with FUT until FIFA 19 drops...I'm hating on all y'all squads :lol:
This is what I pull out when it's time for some sweaty DKT or WL matches :lol:
I hate switching formations at kickoff but otherwise Messi would probably sit on the bench most of the time so this way I can use him at CAM on 8 chemistry in a 41212-2. Son and Kane go ST, Rijkaard becomes my CDM and Petit goes on the left instead of Savic.
e9291578153f232754f56933a178d7b9.jpg

I usually play with this though. I'll use the remainder of my coins TOTS Son, Eriksen and Vertonghen but hoping their prices drop a little.
d2018d5f474def3fc0a088bdd7433fb1.jpg

done with FUT until FIFA 19 drops...I'm hating on all y'all squads :lol:
There’s a crash now if u want to build a good team. Most are holding out for TOTS cards or saving coins for WC mode. Lower level icons falling to 200-300k. Thinking of doing the ruud sbc this week.

There’s a crash now if u want to build a good team. Most are holding out for TOTS cards or saving coins for WC mode. Lower level icons falling to 200-300k. Thinking of doing the ruud sbc this week.

I got like 30K in coins smh. I think the most coins I had this entire edition was around 293K. I kinda got the hang of trading/investing through advice in here and by watching some YouTubers but was careless at times. Hopefully I'll be able to really get my coins up in 19 so I can put together some better squads.

I guess, I wont eem break 125k between both my squads

I got like 30K in coins smh. I think the most coins I had this entire edition was around 293K. I kinda got the hang of trading/investing through advice in here and by watching some YouTubers but was careless at times. Hopefully I'll be able to really get my coins up in 19 so I can put together some better squads.
293k is definitely better than my coin total first year playing FUT. Just keep applying more new methods next year and you’ll be good. We can chat trading next title too.

293k is definitely better than my coin total first year playing FUT. Just keep applying more new methods next year and you’ll be good. We can chat trading next title too.

This wasn't my first go around, but I do admit it was probably the first serious one where I put in some effort. I'll for sure be in touch once 19 drops haha.

I was on a roll but I exhausted my coins in the hype for one of the POTM Salah's which looking back was a bad investment. I'm just hoping I don't pull Salah in the TOS SBC cause then my ST Salah will be useless.

Lukaku TOTS card was trash for me terrible goal return for a TOTS striker especially compared to my vardy TOTS who was scoring for fun. Submitted the Lukaku one today for the second SBC and got this beauty. Very happy with this
BE775A7C-A700-4740-8C5E-F99AE5B1B8DD.jpeg

I was so relieved when that Spanish flag came up I knew I was either gonna be Silva, De Gea or Azpi gonna be fire either way.

Hopefully luck on your side man!

Got Kyle Walker. opened on webapp thankfully so didn't have that split second gut punch of seeing English flag and thinking I had packed Pope.

Packed Pope in the SBC, smh. I knew I was going to get him too. Out of all the players that’s the only one I have absolutely no use for. FUT luck continues.

i got Mahrez...Cant complain at all

I was literally putting of opening the pack cause I didn't want to pack Pope. I was sitting there thinking "please not pope" :lol: Then I see that England flag and somehow I knew I was screwed. Gonna give it another go after I get another TOTS from the weekly objective. I'm just hoping I don't pack pope again and end up having to discard one of them.

Don’t discard the extra one cause they gonna do the same style SBCs for La Liga and Bundesliga TOTS too. I’d save it to use for one of those

Packed Mahrez and Kyle walker from doing both of the premier league sbc.

Switched up the squad.

Still waiting on RW dybala to sell, 300k coins right there, hopefully can upgrade to TOTS Son in the next couple of weeks.

I wonder if theyll do the community one and what will the requirements be :nerd:

They already did the community one. Last week, it was an 81 rated squad with 70 chem and 1 required TOTS. I got Vardy from it and oblak

Back
Top Bottom