FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nrg1604 nrg1604 who did you end up pulling. I got Petersen and Gregoritsch. Not mad but I would have preferred a defender or winger. Oh well. Gotta make sure my investing game is on point next year.

Gave my close friend about 80k coins yesterday by overpaying on one of his special cards because he always has terrible pack luck and was struggling to afford doing the second Bundesliga TOTS SBC.
He ended up getting TOTS Reus from that while I got the gk Pavlenka :smh::lol:
I got Naby Keita in the first one so I guess it's not all that bad, though he doesn't look very impressive.

This Bundesliga TOTS is great for SBCs too if you want to pick up a prime Icon.
I used some of my high rated TOTS cards from the SBCs that I wouldn't use to finish up Vieira's SBC. Petersen from the Bundesliga is 94 rated and costs something like 75k. A great bargain right there for very high squad rating requirements.

nrg1604 nrg1604 who did you end up pulling. I got Petersen and Gregoritsch. Not mad but I would have preferred a defender or winger. Oh well. Gotta make sure my investing game is on point next year.
Got Wendell and Hummels. So far I’ve only gotten defenders or gks outside of Isco. Also went and bought all the ROTW TOTS today for 60k ish hoping it goes up when ultimate SBC comes out cause most are guessing you’ll need two ToTS for that.

Got Naldo in the Bundelisga TOTS SBC. Can’t fit into my team but I bring him off the bench and move Azpi to CDM and him to CB in certain scenarios

Just packed these in Sqaud Battle rewards. He can’t fit in my sqaud but I can make great use of that 340k from selling him
63113024-C12C-4B45-A07E-7BBE64E88F9C.jpeg
3F595958-8D8B-4752-A78B-3E2C8B385EC3.jpeg

Just downloaded the Wolrd Cup update for FIFA. Got Ramos in FUT world cup mode

No more Championship Cup and Euro League. Career mode gang finally eating
20359D05-6001-4FA4-B0A8-742390217648.png

Just hope the UEFA license isn’t the only thing we’re getting.

Got lucky with packs lately. Packed the following from SBCs and reward packs. Nice to get something other than defenders and gks.

Milinkovic-Savic
Naingollan
Mariano
Verratti
Luiz Alberto
Chiesa

Those are some great pulls.

I think I’ve pretty much reached my end game sqaud now. Could only upgrade on Yaya and Moses now really.
60C2BE48-6833-4473-B871-9498C69C1A1A.jpeg

Just had the most satisfying 4-1 defeat ever :lol:

Son was hella mad when I went up one with the super eagles, started spamming sprint with Mbappe after that lol. Completely out played him and caught a body with Victor Moses in midfield. Got me feeling like Klopp, I lost but the football I played was brilliant :pimp:

Are you supposed to get a beast card as your first player in WC Fut? Pulled DDG..

Prices in FUT are at an all time low. I just bought TOTY Debuchy and Kimpebe for 45k....total!!

Wish I had coins to capitalize on this market crash lol. Oh well. Finally pulled someone that I actually wanted from the Icon SBC in World Cup mode. Wish I had him to put in my current Bundesliga squad but oh well I’ll settle for WC mode.
314C20A1-FE3A-474E-B2F3-A4DAFEF94514.jpeg

Man this WC game mode is cool, but seems like there needs to be more to it.
No friendlies kinda ruined it for me. It's cool but I think the lack of online friendlies is a big detractor.

Currently going for that TOTS De Ligt by winning 6 DKT matches. I feel like a proper ******* with a full Icon and TOTS squad but hey it gets the job done and I'm not very good anyway.
Watch out for them low rated squads though. I beat a full TOTS team with relative ease earlier and now I just went out in the final to a guy using only regular gold cards and Shane Long of all people at striker. Got absolutely battered :lol:

Got lucky with packs lately. Packed the following from SBCs and reward packs. Nice to get something other than defenders and gks.

Milinkovic-Savic
Naingollan
Mariano
Verratti
Luiz Alberto
Chiesa
How you liking Savic? I've been using his PTG card ever since he got one but I decided to pull the trigger on buying his TOTS yesterday and he has been nothing short of god tier. Depending on the squad I'm using he starts with Jordan Lukaku or Kolarov for chemistry or I bring him off the bench. He generally plays alongside prime Gullit and Vieira and still stands out. His heading is just ridiculous. Earlier today I subbed on Savic in the final few minutes of a DKT match where I was trailing behind and Savic managed to blast in a header in the top corner from nearly outside of the box.

PS. Icon SBCs' prices have been drastically reduced now with the market crash. The cheapest 88 rated players cost a relatively measly 10k on xbox, throw in some SBC TOTS cards in there you don't use and you can do those 87+ rated SBCs for a vastly reduced amount compared to even just a month ago. Gullit cost me around 600k in players I had to buy, though I did use a few untradeable TOTS and cards like my POTM Kane and Kaka.

How y’all World Cup squads coming along? I’ve gotten some nice pulls
4FA291A1-7A54-4E96-AEFA-46C83FFB1ACD.jpeg

4E1AE751-0BD4-4925-B270-17FBC1A72061.jpeg
Pack luck was insane today. Packed Ronaldo, messi, griez, Ramos, neur, and lewandoski all today. Before them my best pull was Dybala

That was me yesterday.

Packed 2, 2 bruh, Henry, Lineker, Ronaldo, Hummels, Erickson, Neymar and Higuin

I was SHOOK lol

Had a ton of fun playing couch co-op in the World Cup mode. Won it with Brazil although before playing my nephew and I agreed we’d get one do-over match (it’s still a damn video game lemme have this 1up)

We were on the same wavelength and at moments actually looked like vintage Brazil out there with the magic and domination :pimp:

But we took a shock upset L to Croatia in the final. Idk what the damn sliders set to but the match felt heavily rigged for them and the difficulty definitely ramped up for the final. Won it on the second attempt though.

How you liking Savic? I've been using his PTG card ever since he got one but I decided to pull the trigger on buying his TOTS yesterday and he has been nothing short of god tier. Depending on the squad I'm using he starts with Jordan Lukaku or Kolarov for chemistry or I bring him off the bench. He generally plays alongside prime Gullit and Vieira and still stands out. His heading is just ridiculous. Earlier today I subbed on Savic in the final few minutes of a DKT match where I was trailing behind and Savic managed to blast in a header in the top corner from nearly outside of the box.
I play him as CDM in 4-2-2-2 formation so he isn't too involved in goal scoring, but he does make timely run here and there and def contribute to more goals than naingolan. I really need to learn shield/push to take advantage of his size and strength though, I don't know how people can so easily body me off ball even when i'm holding or spamming L2.

Back
Top Bottom