FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t discard the extra one cause they gonna do the same style SBCs for La Liga and Bundesliga TOTS too. I’d save it to use for one of those

How though? Since it's untradeable I won't be able to send it to the transfer pile and they won't let me have two of the same player in my club. Is there a way around that? I'm def gonna partake in the Bundesliga SBC when it drops. I've been having more fun playing with my Bundesliga squad than my Prem one.

Just dont do anything, close out of ur console and it will remain in your unassigned pile. When next SBC drop that needs a TOTS, do it on the webapp or mobile app and use the duplicate. I always tend to open untradeable on webapp or mobile app for that reason.

Completed my dream squad :pimp:
4b958d9107ab8217829f4264a51fb195.jpg

La Liga TOTS soon come later today. Blurry pic leaked of the cards. Way my current team is set up I could make use of the Griezmann, Saul, Alba, Ter Stergen or Adan so thats what i'll be hoping for in the SBC.
vN1oulqExoZR3RtfpNRR76DIzrVotK88UQyVzivSStM.jpg

Looking at the prices for this La Liga TOTS and im really hoping I pack Saul cause I could buy Adan hes not that expensive and If i get Saul I could replace Gaya with TOTS Hernandez for a better link and since its a better card at they pretty much the same price

Man the requirements in the Weekly objective to get TOTS Valeri are annoying asf. "score two or more goals with MLS players in 10 separate online seasons matches to earn a TOTS Diego Valeri" :lol::stoneface: now all the MLS strikers have dryed up from the market and everyone trying to sell em for huge profits

10 is OD. I would have been fine with 4-5. Heard plenty of people are relegating themselves to lower divisions lol.

Like if they wanted to make it harder make it something like win 8 Squad Battles on min. World Class but this...nah I slick might not even try it. Its gonna be murder playin in the higher divisions trying to score two goals ten times with a jank MLS striker :lol:

Also dont got the patience to relegate myself ain't nobody got time for that.

I still got a squad with EoAE kaka and SIF Martinez so I’m gonna go for this over the next few days. Hopefully won’t come across any PTB tryhards.

Good luck to you man. If I knew this was coming I would've built a decent MLS squad a while ago while it was cheap but its to expensive to do that right now.

Favorite formations this year?

I mostly ran with a 4-1-2-1-2 but feel like I gotta work too hard for chances. It's successful when I'm focused, but sometimes I'm trying to relax and play.

Thinking of trying 4-3-3, not sure which variation though (Real Madrid)

3-5-2 attacking formation, offer width, 2 STs and CAM triangle, CDMs protecting backline. sucks against formation with wingers though.

4-4-1-1 balance formation like 4-4-2 except a CF to close the gap between midfield and striker. has width so defense can't be compact PTB and CF and ST can play 1-2 once in scoring position

4-2-2-2 similar to 4-4-2 except outside CAMs plays narrower to they're involved in attack movement more. one of the ST need to be set to false 9 so there isn't a huge gap between midfield and strikers. CAMs need to be fast and has good curve to cut in and finesse from wing and CDMs need to be box to box so they're equally good in defense and attack.

Finally used that TOTS Matic and he's a baller! Lowkey was outplaying my loaned Prime Gullit in the DKT.

Adan for my La Liga TOTS pack :lol::smh:

Adan TOTS actually a really good keeper i bought it to fit my squad and hes been good asf but a lackluster pull considering the other options. And I actually gave it a shot and was able to finish the Valeri weekly challenge and use it for the La Liga TOTS.....got Ter Stergen...gonna use it for the SBC tomorrow

This is the Bundesliga squad that I’ve been playing with the most and having a lot of fun with. Hoping to bring in some reinforcements with the TOTS dropping soon. Mario Gomez has been a beast for me, 19 goals in 18 games.
0393B936-960B-4D0F-86F5-F1A72260C5D9.png
7383C0DE-6D77-4C23-8E63-749E0BC4B66B.jpeg

Been making a lot of coins every week picking up investments during Friday lightning rounds. Picked up a handful of Howedes last Friday for no more that 2,900 coins and sold all of them for over 5,000. Hell even picked up a Muller for 11,750 and sold him for 18,000 just a few days later. Seems like 82,83,84 will be the move again this week.

Got a bundes squad too. Hoping to pull usable players from their SBC. Goretzka and Bats would be ideal.

Got a bundes squad too. Hoping to pull usable players from their SBC. Goretzka and Bats would be ideal.

Yup, honestly I’ll take anything but whatever keepers make it. Hoping for a solid midfield or winger. I’ll take a striker but I’m pretty happy with Gomez.

Any of you cats who do a team USA run in the World Cup update are getting set on ignore :lol:

I obviously am only saying this because those embarrassments didn’t qualify

Back
Top Bottom