FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That guy was too aggressive in his defending but nice skill run nonetheless.

Anyone know how to pull of iniesta signature move la croqueta?

it’s activated by close control dribble iirc, no actual move to do with right stick. when a player rushes in tap L1 and push your left stick forward and out from the defender

Again my apologies for not updating this thread as often but

2018 World Cup Update Trailer

Community Team of the Season

EFL Team of the Season

Last edited:
I have had absolutely no pack luck what so ever this entire FIFA campaign. Dont see why that changes anytime soon

Hate this whole gotta pay to have nice players concept. Just put all the players in packs and give better odds to balance out teams. Tired of going to the WL playing teams with all legends and they guy cant even play a decent game. Through passes and rage quits once you smack them with a less expensive team.

it’s activated by close control dribble iirc, no actual move to do with right stick. when a player rushes in tap L1 and push your left stick forward and out from the defender
Yeah that sounds about right. Either L1/LB close control dribbling and zig zag your analog stick to make the move/cut. If you hold L2/R2 (LT/RT) you can almost do the same move too I believe but not exactly like Iniesta.

i ended up selling my ps4 and fifa. I only play games because of fifa and i got an inkling fifa 19 might be worse than this installation

i ended up selling my ps4 and fifa. I only play games because of fifa and i got an inkling fifa 19 might be worse than this installation

How come? I haven't bought a FIFA copy in a few years. Was going to get back at it with the newest release this fall.

How come? I haven't bought a FIFA copy in a few years. Was going to get back at it with the newest release this fall.
The fifa 18 FUT pre patch was so good, had actual control of my players and loved it but as they patched it the game got a lot worse. Pack weight is terrible too and when the game wants you to lose you will. I may come back to gaming eventually but the game causes a lot of unneeded stress for me

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using R1 + L1 to cross recently and I've been getting more success with that than just using square. Still cant figure out how to hit the far post for consistently though.

My defense has been garbage this entire year of FIFA. Majority of it stems from players running at me and when I funnel them to a player and I expect them to easily tackle the ball they run the opposite direction :smh: (not even going to mark someone else either).

^ lobbed crosses. crossing in general in this game was OP.

I put down fifa 18 and joined the fortnite craze from january through april.

Got back into the game 3 weeks ago since my roommate stuck with it and plays it all the time. The game is still pretty bad but I just love world football so much that I wanna play it lol.

Been playing the weekend league and stuff, still decent at the game and i've got some assets on my squad.

Packed an icon last week, and was able to get TOTS vardy from an SBC and callejon from the DKT today.

Pay to win is still a heavy part of this game, but if you have a semi decent team and know what you're doing it's not that bad.

7E6A8C07-E5BA-4B09-BBDF-77A22B401880.jpeg
Just packed this from the community TOTS pack. Spent about 10k and got the Lopez POTS card from the weekly objectives to submit that from the requirements. Great return for 10k even though it’s Untradeable.

I would highly recommend this SBC. Can be done under 15k if done rigt 20k at the most if you get the Carlos Lopez card from weekly objectives

yea, I got the carlos lopez from the weekly objectives as well and I was able to get vardy.

that SBC is worth it.

Another ToTS SBC today and tomorrow. Used akinfenwa on the Sunday one. Prob use Lopez today.

I packed Javi Martinez :rolleyes At least he is highly rated

Yall think theyll do this for each league? Feel like this is one of the better SBCs ever lol

for the upcoming prem tots they're gonna make it at least higher rated and maybe you have to give up more than just 1 tots player. Maybe a TOTW guy as well.

I’m hoping they don’t up the requirement since it’s non repeatable so u can’t spam it till u get a good player.

Ugh, got Fernando. Always end up with players I have no use for from these SBC's. Would have taken Bender for my Bundesliga squad at least.

damn man i was hoping they would do a separate game just for the 200+ nations, i like to wash people with random countries online

damn man i was hoping they would do a separate game just for the 200+ nations, i like to wash people with random countries online

Best part of the WC games was taking random countries through the qualifying process and to the WC. Not sure why they didn't do a stand alone game, they probably think they can make more money from a FUT WC mode I guess.

My Spurs squad gonna be stacked :pimp:
Here's the PL TOTS bench btw. I wasn't expecting Sonaldo in there, he has been great for us but not always consistent. Burnley's Tarkowski not being in there somehow further demonstrates EA probably doesn't watch much football.
05c85ee4a82602d0efbe3fd9cd8d56a1.png

No Pogba, not Zaha.

All big six players.

EA.
There's a possibility Zaha could get April POTM actually. Releases next Friday I believe.

Back
Top Bottom