FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scored hands down the worst goal I've ever scored against a friend in a regular friendly season. Bad defending but still a completely avoidable goal.
His keeper (Ter Stegen) ran back to his line only to punch the ball straight into his goal :rofl:

Stuff like this always happens to me.

scripting is so bad. I just lost 6-1 in my career mode against Stoke. be it was half my B team and testing a new formation but still. bullocks

Haven't even gotten into career mode yet. What level are you playing on? Sliders?

Back in the day there used to be a super sub trait on players and I'm positive there still is and it's just hidden now

Whenever I bring in Asensio off the bench he scores. And is for sure a super sub irl

Man I was so close to getting that PTG Lukaku from winning the DKT today :smh:
The final was absurd. He had Begovic in goal of all people, not even De Gea or Fahrmann. I know he has the saves with feet trait and is tall as hell but still. Saved practically everything; low drivens, finesse shots, regular driven shots, headers, ... everything. He makes 3 sloppy attempts on target and scored all 3 against De Gea. Ridiculous.
31def232d8f6ee6294dcf0e496e76b42.jpg

Trying to save face by splurging on ptg’s, got milinkovic on my last 20k but now i need a squad and only have 7k coins :frown:

Attachments

• D5B49811-0479-4751-9300-BD3061233B81.png
    D5B49811-0479-4751-9300-BD3061233B81.png
    826 KB · Views: 12

That Josef going on my bench for the culture. Might try to make a second time around him for fun to do Squad Battles with

Also where yall squads at currently?

This is mines. FUT Birthday Yaya is amazing got 7 goals and 10 assists in my first 14 matches with him. Plan on eventually replacing that Dembele with the inform Fernandinho and get the 2IF Benatia to replace the base one I have.

fullsizeoutput_18bf.jpeg

I need tips NT. Online, it seems no matter how much I hold LT to protect possessions, I give the ball up. And it seems like every year my defense, especially my back 4,just stand around and don't really do anything. Any help is appreciated

Also where yall squads at currently?

This is mines. FUT Birthday Yaya is amazing got 7 goals and 10 assists in my first 14 matches with him. Plan on eventually replacing that Dembele with the inform Fernandinho and get the 2IF Benatia to replace the base one I have.

fullsizeoutput_18bf.jpeg

Pretty sure I played someone with this exact squad on Monday betwen 6pm-9pm EST in Daily Knockout tournament. Were you on by chance?

Pretty sure I played someone with this exact squad on Monday betwen 6pm-9pm EST in Daily Knockout tournament. Were you on by chance?

Nah wasn't me, I haven't even tried Daily Knockout yet this week. Shocked someone got a similar squad to me cause a few of em outside of Jesus, Sandro and 2IF Ederson I haven't seen many people use those other cards that often yet

Nah wasn't me, I haven't even tried Daily Knockout yet this week. Shocked someone got a similar squad to me cause a few of em outside of Jesus, Sandro and 2IF Ederson I haven't seen many people use those other cards that often yet

Have you done online seasons this week during that time. I swear this has to be you

Have you done online seasons this week during that time. I swear this has to be you

Yea I pretty sure I did run a few online seasons matches during that time I think. **** it might be me :emoji_eyes: lol I think I was having a real bad run of games during that time too smh.

You on PS4?

Yea I pretty sure I did run a few online seasons matches during that time I think. **** it might be me :emoji_eyes: lol I think I was having a real bad run of games during that time too smh.

You on PS4?

yeah I played you with an italian sqaud using 3-4-1-2 with Manduzick and Mario Gomez at top. You were dominating me Gabriel Jesus had 2 goals early on. I got lucky with a dembele own goal off of a header than Gomez scored 2 in the 80 minutes to equlaize and then go ahead.

It was def a a game I shouldn't have won. I just did enough to keep you from scoring but you were dancing all around me

*cant remember exactly what squad it was but one of these two

Attachments

• 4A14BF9A-A4B6-41C1-9D9B-E0F622BDC0D0.png
    4A14BF9A-A4B6-41C1-9D9B-E0F622BDC0D0.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • 1BCCA966-F30D-4BBD-BFB9-3288B2C04AC2.png
    1BCCA966-F30D-4BBD-BFB9-3288B2C04AC2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
yeah I played you with an italian sqaud using 3-4-1-2 with Manduzick and Mario Gomez at top. You were dominating me Gabriel Jesus had 2 goals early on. I got lucky with a dembele own goal off of a header than Gomez scored 2 in the 80 minutes to equlaize and then go ahead.

It was def a a game I shouldn't have won. I just did enough to keep you from scoring but you were dancing all around me

Ahhh I remember this match. that dembele own goal had me fuming :rofl:the 83 Upgraded Jesus is a lot of fun to use I was using his 81 before that so had to get the 83, night grind to his IF eventually. But your Gomez did kill me late all props for that you fought back hard and I couldn’t find a way through to save my life in that second half smh. And that Gomez card is nice and a lot of fun, I used it early on this year when I ran a EPL/Serie A hybrid.

I need tips NT. Online, it seems no matter how much I hold LT to protect possessions, I give the ball up. And it seems like every year my defense, especially my back 4,just stand around and don't really do anything. Any help is appreciated
I think shielding was nerfed this year. For the second question, I'm sure it comes down to individual aggression stats as well as your custom tactics. I know the in thing now for fut champs is to have pressure and aggression to be super high.

Those look like some really fun squads. Especially the first one. Ive been wanting to do another squad around that Taglifico and De Ligt for a while. That is the most enjoyable part and probably why I keep playing is just mixing up my team and making new ones and trying to find ways to make unique teams.

IMO fifa really dropped the ball this year on FUT...Pay to WIn teams are ruining the game

Agreed. I can't even obtain most of these good legend or rare cards anyway if I'm not blowing money trying. I'm still trash and still haven't gotten into a FUT weekend tournament yet :smh:

P2W doesn’t affect me cause I have never spent money and can still get a decent squad from playing/trading and I don’t like WL anymore so don’t face full icons team at all in divisions.

My biggest gripe about fifa18 online is majority of WL players would rather park the bus and hope to get lucky on a counter than actually play a fun game since they want those crappy rewards.

Last WL where I had enough, pretty much faced teams with 8-9 players in the box at all time. Had one guy scored a counter off a corner and the proceed to pass back and forth between his CBs and GK at 18th minute. Wish division had better connection cause player base seems more relax and open so flow of the game is actually fun.

nrg1604 nrg1604 those teams look nice. I never really got the hang of investing, most coins I had was 300K and I ended up buying some players cause I was getting bored with the squads I had. I usually choose the wrong investments and lost coins, or when I do make good investments I don't have enough coins to buy enough of the card to make any real profit.

Squad Roll Call? Hope everyone gets their dkt games in and has a prosperous WL

Attachments

• 144410A0-E7D1-4998-BE14-C32E900561EC.png
    144410A0-E7D1-4998-BE14-C32E900561EC.png
    714.7 KB · Views: 10
Update for this weeks TOTW.

Would love that CB Walker in my squad then get IF Aurier

Back
Top Bottom