FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh
I just packed TOTY Messi from one of those regular La Liga packs that gives you 3 guaranteed La Liga players. Wasn't even the premium version that guarantees 3 rare gold la liga players.
I had a few saved up so I was actually just skipping through the pack opening animation and suddenly I see TOTY Messi on the bench. Then I remembered these packs only give untradeable rewards :smh::lol:
My friends are gonna be heated :lol: They always joke around that I get disability benefits in my packs with all the great players I get from just average packs and no fifa points.
7238c8260016b1687072b186bce74702.png

Lol of course it would be Belgium with the first and prob only TOTY pull in this thread.

Been away due to work but I got 50+ packs saved up. Cant wait to get Bas Dost.

Those guaranteed specific league player packs are a great bang for your buck tbh. All untradeable but I've been having great success with them, both the regular and the premium ones. You can always use high rated untradeables in an SBC.
Just packed the GOAT from a PL Premium Players pack in one of my final packs I had saved up too.
20b0240f6673b51994ab250cb841d8c4.png

You got me about to waste some coins on those SBC's just to end up packing Benardo Silva for the 500th time

Bruh congrats!!! Belgium Belgium

Sucks you skipped the animation but that doesnt matter. Enjoy that Messi.

Havent gotten to open any packs for TOTY. I think the only TOTY I ever pulled was Thiago Silva back in 16. Gonna drop $50 and pray to the FIFA gods :lol:

Envious of all these legends and IF these guys have. I'm so trash that I still haven't played in a weekend league yet :frown: :smh:

Envious of all these legends and IF these guys have. I'm so trash that I still haven't played in a weekend league yet :frown: :smh:

Right? I've tried my best at investing to make enough coin to get players like that but somehow I'm still sitting at like 120K coins. I have just been doing the Icon loan SBC's so I can at least play with some icons that I want for 20 games. Just did the Ronaldinho and Matthaus since they both only required a 83 overall team.

EA made those accounts specifically for the event. Everyone got a god account and EA Kits. Had me super salty lol

Gonna try to get this. Disappointed its regular boost since he just got a inform for 93 this week smh

Just checked the requirements it requires a previous IF of Aguero **** EA I ain't got time for that lol

LMAO.

I wasn't lucky to pack his normal card about 3 weeks ago. Was at least like 350k.

Pretty sure his informs are all over 1 mil

Won a DKT for first time this FIFA running a 3-5-2. Formation is great for attacking but I feel like I’m gonna leak goals in WL.

I did the POTM for Salah and realized it was just a waste. After a while I get bored with the player and want to try something else. Ever since, I have just been doing the loan SBC's for all Icons and POTM's. Get to have them for 20 matches and costs way less considering they mostly require 82/83 rated squads.

There is supposedly another TOTW sbc coming up with the CNY promo. Not a lot of profit in 83 investing since everyone’s doing it but if u want to try ur luck at that ST IF Ronaldo.

For whatever reason I can't really seem to get the best out of TOTY Messi. I normally didn't use a La Liga squad so I had to build a squad around him after getting him from an untradeable SBC pack.
It's almost like he's a bit too fast at times and I'm struggling to get used to controlling his pace as it's so different from anyone else I've used. His passing is amazing and his shooting speaks for itself but he feels very weak in spite of the boosted physical stats and putting the finisher chemstyle on him. Touch him and he loses the ball. A gust of wind could probably knock him off the ball. My 87 Sonaldo shrugs off all kinds of midfielders and defenders on a regular basis and his physical is much lower than Messi.

This is the squad I built around him. He wasn't doing much on the wing in a 4321 so I stuck him at striker on 7 chem. He does a lot better there in my favored formation. Everyone else is on full chem besides Vrsaljko who is on 8 chemistry. He's one of the best RBs I've used. I felt like La Liga had a pretty big lack of good CDMs so I incorporated Bakayoko and Kante in there. Due to not being very good at dribbling I prefer my midfield consisting of strong players who can defend well. Gives me more room for error and a lot of interceptions since I usually don't have much possession %. I was kinda surprised at how great Paulinho was too. He's everywhere on the pitch, he can defend, he can score, ...
But if anything the standout on this team isn't Messi but TOTGS Ben Yedder. The stats are good but in-game he just turns into a monster. He scores significantly more than Messi in the same number of games in this squad. That 5* WF and his incredible shooting in-game really is the game-changer for this card and I would highly recommend trying him out. 70k for that card is an absolute bargain and he can play CAM as well. Doesn't get pushed off the ball as easily as Messi as well.

I just managed to qualify for the WL at long last too with this squad. But I would've probably managed without Messi as well now that my skills have improved. Beat a team with TOTY Ronaldo, TOTY Marcelo and TOTY Modric on the way there too in round 3 of the DKT. Messi only scored 4 times throughout the whole DKT run while Ben Yedder saved my *** in the final by scoring 2 in extra time to complete his hattrick that game. Ben Yedder was only a few assists behind Messi too. Incredible player.
e058c300968174db55972870f6b1176f.jpg

Won a DKT for first time this FIFA running a 3-5-2. Formation is great for attacking but I feel like I’m gonna leak goals in WL.

I run a 3-4-3. As long as you solid with your possession and not moving people out of place you’ll be fine

Back
Top Bottom