FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In need of a replacement cb but broke, Might save up for Ginter but any cheap beasts replacements?

Attachments

• 9F739FEF-6632-4DB9-9B2F-18E8DF21704C.png
    9F739FEF-6632-4DB9-9B2F-18E8DF21704C.png
    942.2 KB · Views: 16
In need of a replacement cb but broke, Might save up for Ginter but any cheap beasts replacements?
Would Sokratis be out of your current budget? He's around 19k on Xbox. I assume roughly the same on Playstation. Not many good affordable CBs in the Bundesliga imo.

Would Sokratis be out of your current budget? He's around 19k on Xbox. I assume roughly the same on Playstation. Not many good affordable CBs in the Bundesliga imo.
I’ve used sokratis before and I can get him. I’m super attack minded so I usually have one brick cb and one creating cb, also need to upgrade lb to alaba soon.

Recorded this clip yesterday in online seasons while warming up for the DKT. The guy already pressed pause to go quit when Futmas Paulinho came charging to bully his Aurier off the ball but to top it off Ben Yedder scored a backheel goal right after he qued pause :rofl:

I’ve used sokratis before and I can get him. I’m super attack minded so I usually have one brick cb and one creating cb, also need to upgrade lb to alaba soon.
Maybe hinteregger IF card? Haven’t tried him but IG stats seems decent. Was gonna get him to link to Alaba in a hybrid but couldn’t get full squad to work out chem wise so I scratched the idea.

I run a 3-4-3. As long as you solid with your possession and not moving people out of place you’ll be fine
My worst game was against a 41212 wide. Dude scored 3 headers and a volley from just crossing it to far post after pulling my CBs to the other side and the outside mid not tracking back.

Maybe hinteregger IF card? Haven’t tried him but IG stats seems decent. Was gonna get him to link to Alaba in a hybrid but couldn’t get full squad to work out chem wise so I scratched the idea.
gonna cop him this weekend and slap a shadow chem on him. That card looks amazing for the price

I just managed to qualify for the WL at long last too with this squad. But I would've probably managed without Messi as well now that my skills have improved. Beat a team with TOTY Ronaldo, TOTY Marcelo and TOTY Modric on the way there too in round 3 of the DKT. Messi only scored 4 times throughout the whole DKT run while Ben Yedder saved my *** in the final by scoring 2 in extra time to complete his hattrick that game. Ben Yedder was only a few assists behind Messi too. Incredible player.
e058c300968174db55972870f6b1176f.jpg

dude what??? you have this good of a squad and its your first time making WL?!?! I make it in all the time with an avg all shiny gold bundesliga team and my best player is muller :lol:

dude what??? you have this good of a squad and its your first time making WL?!?! I make it in all the time with an avg all shiny gold bundesliga team and my best player is muller :lol:
iirc Belgium is a transfer market genius, he needs to put me on game lol

true, I’m trying to qualify for my second time ever this week but I know I won’t. I’m praying SIF Kramaric find his way for my squad.

it’s worse after the last update 1-2 passes always end up placed wrong, atleast it’s that way for me.

it’s worse after the last update 1-2 passes always end up placed wrong, atleast it’s that way for me.
It’s funny but every time they release a new update patch, I feel like they’re slowly reverting it back to 17.

I never really played Fifa until Fifa 17 besides the occasional match or tournament at friends' houses. Fifa is probably the game I'm worst at besides CoD maybe. I was pretty good at Destiny and played and won over 1500 matches at rank 50 Team Slayer in Halo 3 but those kind of shooter games are what I'm a lot better at. One thing that helped me out immensely on Fifa was watching the youtuber Boraslegend's tips of Fifa 18. That probably helped more than the OP squad I have now.

I'd consider myself good at working the transfer market on Fifa but admittedly I get extremely lucky as well, often much to the annoyance of my friends. I was lucky enough to randomly pack the 85 Litmanen icon pretty early on and sold that for about 520k at the time. As well as some others from Squad Battles such as Dybala, Ibra and Lacazette. When TOTY came around I was once again lucky and somehow managed to get untradeable TOTY Messi from a regular SBC La Liga gold pack, not even a premium one.

The easiest way to finesse the transfer market and one that really never fails is to invest in 83 and 84 rated players. Once you kind of figure out what's low and what's high for 83 and 84 rated players you're good to go. They go up drastically every single time there's a big SBC like the recent TOTW SBCs from last week. Ideally you want to get your 83s at about 1500 coins or less (Xbox One prices btw). Preferably those in midfield or defender positions rather than GKs, they're usually cheaper but don't rise as much. For 84s you probably want to get them between 2000-2500 or less if you can. Stack your whole transfer list full of them, wait for big SBC, profit. Rinse and repeat. The more coins you have, the more coins you can earn.
It's not the most profitable method but it is virtually risk-free.

OTWs can earn you loads of coins but they can cost you a lot as well. I had invested early in a bunch of Kessie OTW cards for 20k each or so as I remembered there was an OTW trade-in SBC on the previous Fifa. Ended up selling them for essentially double the price.
That got me a few hundred thousand coins but on the other hand I've also made massive losses on cards like OTW Lacazette. I had initially saved up for him and bought him at a little over 400k as he was my 2nd favorite player last edition. I figured he'd be getting a decent amount of IFs and I'd be cashing out but I waited and waited and waited... Now he's at a mere 150k or something last I checked.

Last edited:
yo is it true that the world cup game is gonna be a update this year and not a stand alone ??

smh need that joint with all the countries. the us and motherland ain’t make it lol

It’s funny but every time they release a new update patch, I feel like they’re slowly reverting it back to 17.
One reason why I stopped playing this game completely. It was a beauiful game at release. Manual defending and if you missed a tackle, you missed a tackle. Too many variables were brought back to assist players. That's why I feel the skill gap is pointless in FIFA. Been playing since 12-18 religiously, 10, 06 and 02 prior. I feel like I haven't gotten "better"

19 might be the first FIFA I miss. Also my apologies for not updating this thread as often as I used to. Wish I can change the polls frequently too but its been bugged for months.

Scored hands down the worst goal I've ever scored against a friend in a regular friendly season. Bad defending but still a completely avoidable goal.
His keeper (Ter Stegen) ran back to his line only to punch the ball straight into his goal :rofl:

scripting is so bad. I just lost 6-1 in my career mode against Stoke. be it was half my B team and testing a new formation but still. bullocks

Back
Top Bottom