FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FD9DB05F-B110-452C-BC50-1559FDBD1E99.jpeg

Yooo :pimp:

If only he had more than 2 star WF.

Calcio A IF risen in price, at least 10k profit if u bought some 81/82 near discard prices.

I wish I had invested in OTW salah, I remember when they first released in packs he was about 30-40k.

Salah was relatively cheap. Only cost me 160k more from what I already had in squad.

Packed untradeable de bruyne in weekly objective two players pack but he doesn't fit my squad. Could have used the extra 200k in coins.

Was pumped to pack Sane (already have him) to get some coins until I saw his price now :smh:

I think I bought him for ~40k a couple months ago :sick:

Also, Griez is one of my favorite players but should I sell him now or hold onto him? I dont really have a spot for him in my Prem or Brasil squads. I like bringing him on as a super sub when needed but I feel like thats a waste if i can get ~230k coins for him now

I would sell now. From now until January hes probably going to drop massively. Team of the Year is right around the corner.

How is Pjanic shooting only 75 after 2 informs? that's crazy.

I doubt those guys over at EA even watch the serie A unless it's Higuain or Dybala goal montages.

I hate when the ref wears similar colors as my opponent. I play through the middle and it's confusing when you have to double check to make sure it's the ref or my opponent :lol::smh:

Last edited:
Dawg it’s so confusing. There are so many cosmetic issues I have with FUT besides that. like why can’t we have a 3rd kit option to choose from? Why can’t I get multiple keeper kits the same why I can the regular club kits so I don’t have to look at the same one all the time? Why can’t they update the boots the players where in FUT when they do in offline and online regular seasons? Why do the numbers I set my players to just **** reset sometimes?!

Damn I'm glad I listened to you guys about Griez, dude was going for around 230k a few days ago and I just checked again and he was going for 190 :smh:. I'll take it though

Dawg it’s so confusing. There are so many cosmetic issues I have with FUT besides that. like why can’t we have a 3rd kit option to choose from? Why can’t I get multiple keeper kits the same why I can the regular club kits so I don’t have to look at the same one all the time? Why can’t they update the boots the players where in FUT when they do in offline and online regular seasons? Why do the numbers I set my players to just **** reset sometimes?!

EA sets match making to players with the same color kit as you.

At least they do in fut champs.

So many broken aspects of this game

99 passing on that Pirlo card :lol: :wow:

That Jamie Vardy card tho..

I’m still on the fence about the Salah card. I have all the resources so I’d only have to spend a little bit of coins on a few additional players to complete. POTM Salah or some profit...

So i already have nainggolan, and can be traded for major profit once his SBC is over.

Should I go ahead and get his futmas card?

This is the team I have to give up.

IMG_6390.PNG

Think imma just go ahead and do it.

Sold Griez and said F it ima use all my coins and sell some golds in my club and cop Pogba

Just opened my Squad Battles rewards packs and packed an IF Marco Alonso :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom