FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can use the loyalty trick, start a game against TOTW and quit after kickoff. Do it 10 times and your players will gain loyalty.

Great advice just got home from work and did that trick.

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
XRI0a6m8TtWyngiPSPzZEg.jpg

Cant find myself to do Sane even tho he is a City player. I just did 6 BPL Prem SBC Packs and out of 6 I got 84 Bernardo Silva, 84 Morata, and 86 Diego Costa. I'm sure I evened out or even came up a bit even tho they are untradeable.

Also if you guys have 82, 83, 84 rated players I suggest yall sell in the hype right now. 84 rated golds are going for 6.5-7.5k+ right now.

Yall can buy back your teams in a few weeks for much cheaper and have more coins. People have gone mad for this untradable and tradeable TOTW SBC.

Forgot to post in here but that leaked Thursday. Managed to buy a few Cahill, Silva, etc @ 3.5k. Sold half yesterday. Gonna wait for supply to go down and sell more today. Came up with a Concept team for Henry 90 card but I'll need 2 million more coins.

You would of made us boatloads of coins if you did lol. I invested in 83s more than 84s. I just didnt know how the market would react, it was just mental. I PMed ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario but expect an SBC for MLS next week or the week after. The MVP is announced Dec 4th so I would invest asap.

Long term investment for me but buying 83-84 rated IFs from this TOTW. People are packing a lot of these players from SBC and selling them off so price is lower than usual. Having 83-84 IF might be useful in future if there's another high rated SBC that requires IF and u might be able to make some coins.

Use same concept on Friday when they did the SBC for Ashley Young IF. Figured owners would dump their cards and got them for around 17k. Sold them for 23k today since people now need IF for the TOTW SBC.

If you're going to invest in league SBCs, wait for few hours before selling. Last time, people dump their investments as soon as SBC went live and flooded the market so they were undercutting each other.

Wish transfer pile limit wasn't 100.

Last edited:
no jordi album is a bit surprising.

griez was more so playing at the RM position, but i'm sure the community won't mind him as a CAM :lol:

Jordi Alba didnt get in because it wasnt a clean sheet. For some stupid reason EA prefers defenders with clean sheets. Someone from Schalke should of been in. Naldo, Caliguiri or Konoplyanka coming back to tie Dortmund from 0-4 to 4-4 but nah.

EA gonna EA. While I'm bashing on EA right now I was gifted this gem of a chance to get a scorpion kick goal but only for the game engine to give me the middle finger :frown:

It was also done by Leon Goretzka. He has the flair trait but horrible finishing. Probably my only chance on FIFA 18 as I missed my only chance with Jonas on FIFA 17. I've also made 2 with Sergio Aguero and Pogba on FIFA 15 tho. Life changing moments :pimp:

Will he saving for that Sterling. Trying to see if I can fit that De Vrij in my EPL/Serie A hybrid

FullSizeRender.jpg

Well, finally pulled the trigger on Thierry Henry. I switch Giroud and Mbappe in game, but thinking of getting Mertens or IF Fekir in that CAM spot instead.

A lot of trading on companion app at work lol. I don't spend any $ or play weekend league so pretty much have to do a lot of the different investment tactics, Bronze pack, Marquee matchup, IFs and league SBCs.

My investing game has been horrible. I had one little stretch where I made a decent amount but I'm not even close to getting any players I want. Sitting at like 200K coins smh.

My investing game has been horrible. I had one little stretch where I made a decent amount but I'm not even close to getting any players I want. Sitting at like 200K coins smh.
MLS final has good chance of being marquee matchup tomorrow. With the Diego Valeri SBC today, people might have gotten rid of some of those cards. If u can get some Toronto/Seattle close to discard value, might be a decent investment depend on what EA issue as requirements.

MLS final has good chance of being marquee matchup tomorrow. With the Diego Valeri SBC today, people might have gotten rid of some of those cards. If u can get some Toronto/Seattle close to discard value, might be a decent investment depend on what EA issue as requirements.

I'm sitting on a few, just never know which ones to get in particular when it comes to the actual players. That's where I've been striking out.

Still havent made a squad. I have about 400k and a few decent untradeables like Dembele, Sterling, and Sane

174F7ADF-5ACF-45D0-B573-69A66CFF189E.jpeg
A8BAF407-8BBB-426C-8EED-66D9EF9362D9.jpeg
8F93507A-4C4D-4810-AD92-1DC869DED587.jpeg

Squads on PS4. That Brasil team has been amazing for me

The Prem + Mertens one has been alright, thinking about selling it and making a German or Belgian squad tho

Ederson is literally the worst for me. I’m gonna be home soon so if you trynna run fut on ps4 add me @based4urface

Back
Top Bottom