FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love Jesus.. if he wasn't a city player I'd cop his shirt.

But wtf does that man have to prove for Brazil? He's already scored in international play. They just wanted to give that man another OTW. He's already OP as hell :rolleyes

Exactly I agree. given the description there is no way Jesus should be on here :lol: man was the leading scorer for Brazil in world cup qualifiers I believe and is their locked in number 9 and somehow EA wants us to believe he needs to prove his worth for the national team:rofl:

Hell you could argue for sure Sane, Rashford, Ascencio and Varane shouldnt be apart of this pack either they are for sure getting called up for their national teams.

EA just tryin to sell FIFA points so people will be frantically opening packs

Tolisso get's a TOTW for 1 assist in the draw against germany, but lacazette doesn't for scoring 2 goals..? lol

Anyone been doing the Path To Glory 81+ SBC? Mad easy/fairly cheap and I've had a few good pulls out of the 8 or so I've done

Packed Mertens on my first one :wow:

Wish he wasn't an untradeable so I could get a grip of coins, but dude has been an absolute beast on the pitch for me

Tolisso get's a TOTW for 1 assist in the draw against germany, but lacazette doesn't for scoring 2 goals..? lol
EA has some weird logic sometimes lol but vtotheinay vtotheinay is right about others in the same position in a stacked TOTW. If it was a subpar TOTW he'd be locked in.

Tolisso the only CDM to be included, sick looking card TBH.

86 rated Sane POTM

Logic says dont do it not worth it but **** it imma fan im bout to sell all my current IF's to fund this

Was on a business trip all week but was able to complete all the SBCs through mobile app. Opened 12 packs last night and nothing. No IF or PTG. Did 4 pack of the 81+ upgrade afterward. 3/4 were duplicates. Pack luck back to being crap.

appox. 267,000 coins to bag that POTM Sane..Tempting af but I got Alexis at LW so I'm good.

Im already almost done completing it. Just need a few more IF's and im good. Also shoutout to those useless loan players being useful for something when it comes to doing SBC's

Wait you can’t?! **** I could’ve sworn I was able to last year I must’ve misremembered smh

nawww it lets you add em in, and even says you hit all the requirements, then when you hit submit it denies you for having loan players haha

nawww it lets you add em in, and even says you hit all the requirements, then when you hit submit it denies you for having loan players haha
Dammit...welp im further away from finishing this SBC then I thought :lol::smh: they need to change that so where if you put a loan player in it tells you right away you cant

IT's alright, I have a bunch of random players from packs that I was able to use towards the Nations SBC that ended today. Hit all requirements and it kept saying "failed to submit". So I missed out on a Jumbo pack.

There was a glitch with that SBC. U only could use two from same nation but the requirements didn't properly display that check.

Is it me or is gameplay extremely choppy after the last patch?

Stacked MFers for TOTW 10!
Check out @EASPORTSFIFA’s Tweet:

So happy to see CF Raffael. Use him for my cheap Bundesliga squad, cant wait try his inform out.

Man I would sell the **** outta that Hazard CAM if I was lucky enough to pack it

You never know fam, SBC packs are the way to go. Packed a Hero Mane yesterday in the Marquee Matchups SBC off a jumbo premium gold pack.

But you right tho. We probably have a higher chance to score a scorpion kick than to get that CAM Hazard :lol:

So I did the Premier League Premium SBC and the best pull I get is Sane (untradeable) but im a couple loyalty chemistry points from finishing his POTM SBC :rofl::stoneface: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom