FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gang gang!

So far most of what Ive seen on the patch is blind passes, turnaround passes being nerfed, and certain gk reactions trying to nerf the effectiveness of downward headers and volleys.

Incredible how a game of this magnitude needs so many tweeks and adjustments to it a month into release.
they should have just left it as vanilla fifa 18. it was tough keeping guys from scoring but you could score at will if you were good enough

**** first time I'm actually taking FUT serious and realized im screwed playing SBC since I can't dedicate all of Saturday to rank up

Finally got enough coins to afford Henry 87 card but not sure if I want to splurge or continue to do all the SBCs and hope for pack luck.

Patch #3 is LIVE! Here are full patch notes from EA, pretty long but very insightful which is very diffent from EA.

Hey FIFA Fans,

The latest title update for FIFA 18 is now available for PC, XB1. We will be releasing this update on PS4 soon.

This update includes the following changes:

Made the following changes in Gameplay:
  • Made ground passes and ground through passes less effective when blindly passing the ball between 90 and 270 degrees, where 0 degrees is the direction the player is facing.
    • The most significant impact will be seen when the pass angle is between 140 and 220 degrees.
    • The impact scales when the pass angle is between 90 (least impact) and 139 degrees and between 221 and 270 (least impact) degrees.
    • The passes impacted by this change will see:
      • Reduced ball speed.
      • Reduced accuracy.
  • Disabled user controlled reactions, when locked to a player, when the goalkeeper is holding the ball.

Addressed the following issues in Gameplay:
  • The goalkeeper sometimes parrying the ball into his own goal.
  • The goalkeeper diving too early on downward header and volley shots.
  • Players sometimes becoming invisible during a match.
  • Dragbacks not working when rapidly tapping the modifier button.
  • Players being unable to string together multiple stepovers.
  • The goalkeeper, in some situations, being unable to throw the ball after making a save close to the goal line.
  • The player automatically passing the ball from a set piece after the game had been paused in an Online match.
  • An issue with Custom controls where movement with the directional buttons was not working when locked to a player.

Made the following changes in FIFA Ultimate team:
  • Added the Objectives tile to the Pause Menu in all FUT Online modes.
  • Added Guest Mode in FUT Online Seasons and FUT Online Draft.
  • Disabled the FIFA Trainer within FUT Champions.

Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
  • An issue in Squad Building Challenges where tagging a group of challenges would make it unselectable.
  • ICONs displaying their current age on in-game overlays.
  • Wrong badge showing for your opponent on the Online Season's Match Preview screens.
  • Objective Completed visual notification not displaying correctly for some Daily/Weekly Objectives.
  • Alignment of the text on Manager League items.
  • An issue with the effects shown during the pack opening animation.
  • The icon of your rank in Squad Battles displaying incorrectly when claiming rewards.

Addressed the following issues in Online Modes:
  • Players crashing when matching up in Pro Clubs Friendly Matches in certain situations.
  • Players would not receive invites in Pro Clubs Friendly Matches in certain situations.

Addressed the following issues in Career Mode:
  • Players crashing during the first game of the season in certain situations.

Made the following changes in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
  • Updated the Chile National Team kits and crest to be authentic.

Addressed the following issues in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
  • The volume of the audio in the Cristiano Ronaldo celebration.
  • Some issues with crowd flags displaying the wrong images.
  • Some visual issues with the Bundesliga broadcast package.
  • Situations where the ball would appear to go through the goal netting.
  • An issue where a player on the ground would incorrectly animate as flipping or spinning.
  • Celebrations clipping through ad boards.

Finally got enough coins to afford Henry 87 card but not sure if I want to splurge or continue to do all the SBCs and hope for pack luck.
Do what makes you happy and enjoying the game fam! Market seems to continue to trend downwards tho, hopefully people with expensive teams have sold or will sell their players soon.

Coin is king, it'd be unfortunate if yall lose thousands of coins sitting by not seeing the market trends.

Anyways, might give Rui Costa Icon SBC a shot. With the market being low and Scream Cards getting that boost and being far cheaper than same rated Rare Golds, I'm gonna try to do it and hope for the best with my pack luck. Worse case scenario is you get to use an Icon for the rest of the year.

All I want is any of the Ronaldo's, but seeing the price I know I'm gonna have to rely on pack luck. Idk how to even get anywhere close to 2 million coins. My coin game is whack, I have maybe $150,000 and that's it haha.

I've prob made 1million coins from just trading so far so if I notice something, I'll post so other can try to get in on it.

A few things I've been relying on to make coins, league SBCs are driving low rated silver/bronze card prices. Cheap cards can be snipe after weekend league rewards comes out. 83+ cards are always good investment. I was able to buy a bunch of aduriz, dzeko and falcao for below 2k and sold them for 4K+ due to Screamer SBC. Brazil and Argentina team are also good investment for those SBCs that requires lots of league. That will drive prices up for those players in less popular league.

Everyone seems to be trying to get ahead of the Black Friday crash so u can try to find hidden gem for cheap right now.

Packed a POTM Giroud hopefully I get can him off my hands for at least 40K. nrg1604 nrg1604 thanks for the tips, I'll probably shoot you a PM if you don't mind, I'm confused by the logic as to which players to buy for cheap and flip. Y'all gotta help me get my Ronaldo (Brazil)! :D

Another week another City player in TOTW lmao. (technically too shoutout to my mans Maffeo 8))

That Kolasinac card looks dope
cmnnnfUrONrq6dHXkm9N1Hy4B6c40ELEvl1fN5k7G7E.jpg

I got an Mbappe in the last pack I opened. I see he's worth a nice chunk of coins.

I don't go as hard with the coin hustle as a lot of yall, but I'm enjoying FUT this year. The first year I've really played. I just do my online seasons and im in division 7 I believe right now. Ill drop $40 on it every few weeks and see what kinda packs I can get.

Add me on XBL crownr0yaldaddy. Ill bust some of yalls ***

Damn, according to the Premier League's official website the Player of the Month (POTM) award for October will be delayed an extra week. Keep an eye out for panic sellers, I invested 2 weeks ago so I'm pretty pissed being coin locked right now too.

My instincts and stats tell me Leroy Sane will win it. He has 3 goals and 3 assists for the month. There might be a chance Kevin De Bruyne can sneak some votes since he's essential to Man City and contributes greatly to the club but i'm 100% sure its going to either player.

I have invested in German In Forms, mainly Julian Brandt (84) from Bayer Leverkusen, Mustafi (84), Bernardo Silva (84) and tons of BPL in forms. Those should be guaranteed money makers unless they are already overpriced. I would suggest to use futbin.com and check their prices prior to this week of yall are interested in trying to make coins off the market. Buy low and sell in the hype or on 11/17 when the SBC drops!

I got an Mbappe in the last pack I opened. I see he's worth a nice chunk of coins.

I don't go as hard with the coin hustle as a lot of yall, but I'm enjoying FUT this year. The first year I've really played. I just do my online seasons and im in division 7 I believe right now. Ill drop $40 on it every few weeks and see what kinda packs I can get.

Add me on XBL crownr0yaldaddy. Ill bust some of yalls ***

I'll add you when I get home.

You don't want no smoke b

So it seems people found a way to exploit squad battles on ultimate. Play a low strength bronze and shield until the aggressive AI ends up fouling you to the point where they go down to 8-9 men. Sub in gold players and play on. Not sure how's that even fun when it's already a grind playing the AI.

Hmmmm people are saying Moscow silhouette in background so something related to World Cup.

ocCJPCb.png

tarting November 10, for a limited time, these 25 players contending for a spot on their national team will be available in packs as special Path to Glory items. While each player fights to prove his worth throughout the current season, these items will get automatic upgrades for every Team of the Week, Man of the Match, Hero, European Team of the Tournament or Record Breaker they earn. Time is running out – who will make the final squad?

It's basically OTW 2.0

Back
Top Bottom