FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Decided to do some gold upgrade SBC’s and out walked this guy...

1F213220-0835-422E-B45B-2149468DE9A5.jpeg

:pimp: :pimp:

Did 7 or 8 of them and had some great pack luck, 2 IF’s in Kluivert and Jonas. When i saw those boards I was praying for that Griezmann or Sterling :lol: . I’ll take it all day though, might sell my prem squad and make a La Liga one around Modric now

So I'm not into all the buying and selling like yall, I pretty much just make a squad and play some online seasons lol.

I never sell my cards unless I have duplicates. I have put probably about $150 in cash into packs and have all the extra cards just sitting there. I think I have like 700+ in my club.

Should I be selling all of these extra cards and pretty much just keep what I need to make a squad?

Keep your unused 83/84s and sell em off when the FUTmas event goes on in a few weeks. You will BANK. Generally I keep few players because you can pretty much sell any gold players in FIFA.

Pay attention to what SBCs go on too. Sometimes you can make loads of coins from players that just sit in your club.

Sometimes the rewards are too good to pass on or sometimes you can sell players for inflated prices because of demand. You can see regular non rare golds sell for thousands of coins or go extinct if they are required in a popular SBC.

EA with the troll job including middlesborough vs Ipswich and hamburg vs Wolfsburg instead of Manchester derby and mls final. If u guys have any middlesborough/Ipswich card, they're going for near 10k. If u have any Lille wingers/cbs they're also around 10k FYI.

I keep all my cards including duplicates to complete SBC for cheap. Over half of the cards I use for MM are duplicates. Only sell if there's a spike in value for that week or if I need to clear some space on transfer pile.

Regarding nomadicsole comment about futmas. I've been following Futbin market index to see when cards are lower and can be bought for cheaper although it's not always accurate. https://www.futbin.com/market/83

Yeah they dropped the ball on that one, had quite a few MLS players ready to offload. I did have one Middlesborough and one Ipswich player in my club though that I flipped for like 14K so it's whatever. Wish I would have had more.

Stones will be copped. Would love KDB but will be to expensive for me lol.

If I could Id trout out CR7 & Ronaldo as my strikers with messi in that cam position :lol:

them 3 plus 2-3 Icons :smh:

lol fifa making Icons available in SBC's is a terrible idea, because you know it only benefits dudes who pump hundreds of $ into the game.

Didn't surprise me fifa left off Kurzawa and put Dani Alves in. It's like they don't even watch football

^
Not only do those SBC's only benefit the dudes willin to drop real life money it also keeps the coin prices of any rare gold decent players (83,84,85,86) high cause you need em to complete those SBC's :smh:

Unless EA do a SBC for TOTGS, prices should fall since a lot of promo packs are being opened right now and people are sniping 83/84 anticipating it. They'll eventually unload and undercut each other if it ends up being no SBC.

Lots of promo packs being opened = buy cheap 80s IF in popular league.

Last edited:
Buy up the cheap in forms for Futmas. They discard at 9.5k+ so if you can scoop for 10-12k you wont be risking a lot.

Big nation, popular league will be the best.

I'm actually in favor of Icon SBCs. At least theyre available to get instead of hoping to pack one or buy one. Most of the times, if you can invest and save you can get them cheaper than buying em off the market, and get rewarded packs for the individual requirements.

word, I mean I don't think it's a terrible idea (just me exaggerating), but some of the icon SBC's are easier than others lol.

tired of playing rui costa every damn weekend league lol

New "marquee" matchup is out. I realize how easy it is to price fix the market. Someone posted a "leak" yesterday that included 3 big games and a random polish league game. Everyone ran to buy those two teams and their prices inflated to above 1k for bronzes. Same thing happened few weeks back when someone leaked that MLS league SBC was dropping and everyone ran off to buy inflated MLS silvers. Wouldn't be surprise if some of these FIFA youtubers do the same when they do their "predictions" videos. Buy bunches of cards, leak/hype them up and take in the profit.

what?! How?! :sick::angry:
dawg, i was in disbelief when I saw it. I saw totgs and brazil and knew my day was done for fifa. I'm trying to decide to keep or sell so I can invest and make more coins... decisions lol

Sell, he might get a TOTY card next month.
Just use his normal card if you want to try him out and invest the rest on high rated rare 83/84s and In forms for Futmas.

Thats what I would do but do what makes you enjoy the game fam! Incredible pull!!!

Sell, he might get a TOTY card next month.
Just use his normal card if you want to try him out and invest the rest on high rated rare 83/84s and In forms for Futmas.

Thats what I would do but do what makes you enjoy the game fam! Incredible pull!!!
Yea decided to sell him, i'm just gonna NIF neymar, TOTGS Firmino and OTW Salah then invest the rest. Just need an op front 3 as I can defend but cant score lol

dawg, i was in disbelief when I saw it. I saw totgs and brazil and knew my day was done for fifa. I'm trying to decide to keep or sell so I can invest and make more coins... decisions lol

lucky **** :lol:

My bro in law had that type of luck. unpacked a TOTGS Ramos after not playing for a week in FIFA17 :lol:

I'd hold on it for a like a week..then sell.

Back
Top Bottom