Feb 6 - School apologizes for black history lunch menu vol. Annual Black History Month Faux Pas

If you don't like fried chicken, corn bread or watermelon...

then something is wrong with you.

I swear I don't understand where the grape pop stereotype comes from, I never see that **** in ****** refrigerators

roll.gif

Google is mad wild for that. Dude is doing hurdles...on a watermelon track?! :x

Last edited:
i went to de la salle :smokin:smokin:smokin
its the boy's school across the street, ya'll

these are uppidty *** boojie girls at this school though
upper class fashoeeee
and to be honest, the only black girls i remember in my year were only half
they were joe morgans (cincinati reds) twin daughters though and they were badd

As much as I hate these undertone racist stunts certain people pull. I'm not mad at this menu, I don't know anybody of any color who don't love fried chicken. All walks of life in America love fried chicken, i just don't get how we got stuck with this label. It's weird like is that's all you could come up with "chicken and watermelon"?

I mean I get what they doing....

And please have this same menu in November.

Last edited:
If you don't like fried chicken, corn bread or watermelon...

then something is wrong with you.
Well i guess something wrong is with me and a few ppl i know, i dont eat fried chicken or watermelon. I have about 5 friends who are black who dont eat it either. Baked or bbq chicken im down but fried that dont do anything for me... And im born and raised in the south and im black... Stereotypes arent cool

The fried chicken and cornbread thing is subjective but the watermelon is clear as day racism. When was the last time anyone has ever eaten fried chicken and watermelon???????

Dog you're a lame lmao. Reported me over a troll pic.

LOL @ you saying my false measurements ***** boy
Can you not read? 

I DIDNT report you 
laugh.gif

Anybody can be racist over the internet, it doesnt bother me. See ya around tiny.

Back
Top Bottom