Father kills son after he molests his 3 yr old half sister

I don't think this is the ending that should of happened. But being a father of daughters myself, I can understand this guy's actions.

I just hope that the poor toddler gets the help she needs and that what is stressed to her is the fact that her father did not just kill her brother, but dideverything in his power that he deemed was right to protect her out of his love for her.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

seymore, is that enough to KILL A CHILD?

i edited my post up there. im not ignoring what the kid did, i'm just saying its a vicious circle of events that didn't have to end that way.
regardless, what was done was done... the father could've received help for both children- now think of how much worse the situation is...

Ok I see the edit now, but originally it read as though the initial action that started this chain of effents was being overlooked and just he end resultwas the focus but I see where you are with your thoughts now. As far as whether its justifiable or not all I can do is think from my perspective as a fatherto a 7month old little girl. If someone were to violate her in any way shape form or fashion I would be ready to take it there without question for destroyingpart of what I created though the grace of god. Like I said in my previous post I feel as though that it is theeee worst crime one can commit, the damages faroutwiegh what one would expect them to be.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

I don't think this is the ending that should of happened. But being a father of daughters myself, I can understand this guy's actions.

I just hope that the poor toddler gets the help she needs and that what is stressed to her is the fact that her father did not just kill her brother, but did everything in his power that he deemed was right to protect her out of his love for her.

This. This right here is what its about, and honestly if you don't have one of your own I expect your point of view to be jaded.

you keep saying one of your own but TWO of them were his own...had it been a stranger i would have been behind him 100% but your own son? how is that even thesame thing?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I don't know how to feel about this...

Lord only knows what type of mental anguish that man has and will continue to bare behind this incident.
smh.gif
Word. Catch 22 for him. It's hard because it's his son but harder because it was his own son that was molestin his daughter, his princess,his baby girl.

This is a tough one....

But i agree for the most part with what Cake said. The 15 year old was old enough to know wrong from right. For everyone saying he shouldnt have killed him andhe should just be in jail think of this....the 15 year old more then likely wont be tried as an adult. Even if he is he probably wouldnt get life in prison.The majority of sex offenders are repeat offenders. The probability of this 15 year old molesting some innocent child again when he would get out of jail isextremely high...so your telling me you would want to take the chance of another innocent child having everything taken away?

this is messed up ... but to make the kid strip naked beg for his life and pull the trigger ... i can't condone on any level ... you did that to ur own kid... killing him is bad, doing it like that even worse
smh.gif

I would've just beat the hell out of him. But killing? The father gotta live with that for the rest of his life. Knowing he killed his son. Even though theson did some dirty **+%
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

you keep saying one of your own but TWO of them were his own...had it been a stranger i would have been behind him 100% but your own son? how is that even the same thing?

First and foremost I know people who have been both molested and raped and I've witness what they've been and currently go through on the daily, I justcouldn't condone the fact that he could do that and would more than likely repeat this action on god knows how many other unsuspecting children. Thatcoupled with the simple fact that he could do that to his own flesh and blood, someone who he's supposed to protect and cherish. Like I said my mother toldme when I was a shorty that she brought me in this world and she would take me out if need be and this was a living testament to that statement.

you keep saying one of your own but TWO of them were his own...had it been a stranger i would have been behind him 100% but your own son? how is that even the same thing?

First and foremost I know people who have been both molested and raped and I've witness what they've been and currently go through on the daily, I just couldn't condone the fact that he could do that and would more than likely repeat this action on god knows how many other unsuspecting children. That coupled with the simple fact that he could do that to his own flesh and blood, someone who he's supposed to protect and cherish. Like I said my mother told me when I was a shorty that she brought me in this world and she would take me out if need be and this was a living testament to that statement.

Real @#$%

I support the dad 100%...too bad he cant take care of his daughter now
tired.gif
I know if I did some @#$% like that, at age @#$%@% 15, when you're almost near adulthood, id be a dead man...

Wow this situation is
tired.gif
. The title says half-sister though. Maybe theyhave the same mother but different fathers. That might be a factor too.

Killin your own kid execution style was the answer? Not justified on any level ever. Cmon now.

Get the kid some +$#%+% help.

A 37-year-old father irate over hearing his 15-year-old son had sexual contact with a 3-year-old girl made the teen strip at gunpoint, marched him to a vacant lot

I could only imagine what dude was goin through, but I wouldnt
of been able to pull the trigger. Probly just wave the ratchet in his
face and make him walk home after that, then get him some serious
help.

Situations all kind of @**!#* up
smh.gif

The kid had to have mental problems. You guys speak of 15 years old like it is really that young. I dont condone anything done in this story but 15 year oldisn't comparable to something like a 7 year old doing the same act.

In the heat of the moment I would've attempted to strangle my own son to death and hope someone pulled me off before his air circulation cut off

unfortunate situation altogether though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I don't know how to feel about this...
seriously though..

the son deserved big time punishment, but to be shot and killed by his own father?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

First and foremost I know people who have been both molested and raped and I've witness what they've been and currently go through on the daily, I just couldn't condone the fact that he could do that and would more than likely repeat this action on god knows how many other unsuspecting children. That coupled with the simple fact that he could do that to his own flesh and blood, someone who he's supposed to protect and cherish. Like I said my mother told me when I was a shorty that she brought me in this world and she would take me out if need be and this was a living testament to that statement.

Real @#$%

I support the dad 100%...too bad he cant take care of his daughter now
tired.gif
I know if I did some @#$% like that, at age @#$%@% 15, when you're almost near adulthood, id be a dead man...

I'm rolling with these statements. Its clear that the father was beyond hurt about this situation, I think as a man and father he felt like it was no otherway then to take him out due to his sons actions..........it really messed with his head.....prolly felt like if he beat his %@! then it still wouldnt takeaway his son urges to have sex with little girls, or his little girl...so he kills one to protect the other.cant say he was right, cant say he was wrong

Back
Top Bottom