Father kills son after he molests his 3 yr old half sister

I can't understand how the (son's) punishment fits the crime...

It's pretty obvious dude had a temper. I wouldn't be surprised if he over-reacted in response to the kid's other antics

Man I can't condone the execution of your seed. I mean if its anyone else who molested my little girl then I would def contemplate murdering them but Ijust cannot comprehend murdering my seed, especially since youngblood told his mother on his own will. Homie understood what he did was wrong and couldnt bearthe guilt on his conscious. Yea at 15 you should know better but it seems as though the kid was taking the necessary steps to do better. This a crazy situationthough.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I don't know how to feel about this...
tired.gif

I support the father's decision.

Dude was 15 messing with a toddler who was also his sister.

Take these creeps out early.

memphisboi55 wrote:
IDK, someone molest my daughter... i may feel same. If it was my son, don't think i would of killed him, beat him BADLY and kicked him otu my house.. but not kill. But hey, i'm not mad at the guy.
word...this is some crazy stuff
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I support the father's decision.

Dude was 15 messing with a toddler who was also his sister.

Take these creeps out early.

I agree. I think it was a good decision. People are ready to take out other people if they were to do this to their child, but when their own child does it totheir other child people start thinking. smh. A molester is a molester whether kin or not.

At a loss for words... kid deserved something but not death by his own parent... Forget 2012, world is already coming to an end

Originally Posted by RenaRene

CE0 Mal wrote:
"He got on his knees and begged, 'No, Daddy, no,' and he pulled the trigger," Cherry said.

Yo'...
ohwell.gif
I don't know how to feel either...but damn.
ohwell.gif
I just.....I dunno, damn.
But there are so many layers to this.On one aspect, yes messin with that baby is pretty incomprehensible. But there also should have been, but wasn't a father son dynamic here with them still living together.
There probably is a prior history of abuse or neglect by the father. Definitely when you think of what the son did with that baby at such a young age.
So sad.
frown.gif

What?
roll.gif

Wow... dude OD'd by killing the dude.

Should have gave him the whipping of his life, and then had him get treatment for that condition.

I can't condone murdering the kid, but it seems like NT is taking the 15 y/o's side based on assumptions... saying the dad might have been abusive andthe boy was trying to do the right thing by telling his mom... for all we know dude could have been a problem child, and he might have boasted to his motherabout what he did to his sister. This might've been the straw that broke the camels back and dude just flipped. I know if I found out something like thatwas happening in my house I'd spazz...

I don't know... just playing devils advocate. Sad situation eitherway.

If it was another person who got shot and not his son, y'all would have said he deserved it.

I feel for the father, because when you are a good dad your baby is girl is your HEART. It is really a different kind of love.

I can understand him wanting to take the persons life who took his baby girls innocence. But his sons life???

Damn... its just a horrible situation all the way around.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

It's pretty obvious dude had a temper. I wouldn't be surprised if he over-reacted in response to the kid's other antics

WHAT?!?! TEMPER??!??! FAM, when i was age 15.. my sisters were 9 years old. I may have been upset some days at them or etc.. BUT IT NEVER CROSSED MY MIND TOMOLEST MY DAMN SISTERS. If i did so, i would probably been dead too, my Pops would of took me out of this world on spot. I remember i was like 11, they was 5 iheld a light bulb close to them to see how they would react becuase they thought it was hot but it wasn't...I never been hit so hard by my mom in my life.I could imagine some damn molesting. I would be burning in hell as we speak.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

CE0 Mal wrote:
"He got on his knees and begged, 'No, Daddy, no,' and he pulled the trigger," Cherry said.

Yo'...
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
But there are so many layers to this.On one aspect, yes messin with that baby is pretty incomprehensible. But there also should have been, but wasn't a father son dynamic here with them still living together.
There probably is a prior history of abuse or neglect by the father. Definitely when you think of what the son did with that baby at such a young age.
So sad.
frown.gif

What?
roll.gif

What what?
indifferent.gif

All I was saying is that regardelss of what type of relationship, whether it be bad or good, a father and son who co exist in the same household share thatbasic father/son dynamic.
Not in terms of relationship specifically. But in terms of the understanding that they are physically and genetically linked.
It takes something on some extra ^&#$^ for someone to just up and off another person, let alone someone whos life they created.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Now as you read this I want you to know that I'm not attacking you, but unless you have a child personally you don't necessarily understand that NEEDto protect whats yours, something so precious as child that you created and watched being brought into this world. For someone to violate her on that leveland snatch away their innocence at that age, like that... There are no words that I could use to fully articulate how I feel about that. I've always heldthe stance that Child Molestation is theeee worst possible crime one can commit because of the irrepairable emotion and psychological damage they'll haveto deal with throughout the rest of their live coupled with their innocence and that any individual deserved thee most severe punishment available. While Idon't support capital punishment because I feel as though it is an easy out for the individual and they deserve to suffer for their actions, I've heardcountless parents including my mother always say "I brought you in this world and I will take you out" this was a fatherliving up to those words.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

CE0 Mal wrote:

Yo'...
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
So sad.
frown.gif

What?
roll.gif

What what?
indifferent.gif

All I was saying is that regardelss of what type of relationship, whether it be bad or good, a father and son who co exist in the same household share that basic father/son dynamic.
Not in terms of relationship specifically. But in terms of the understanding that they are physically and genetically linked.
It takes something on some extra ^&#$^ for someone to just up and off another person, let alone someone whos life they created, and is on their knees begging them not to shoot

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

What would you do if you were the dad? i wouldnt know what to do
ohwell.gif
Wudda beat my son NEAR death...JUST so he knows how close he was to death...
But since he killed Jr. he won't be around to take care of his daughter...FTL
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom