Father kills son after he molests his 3 yr old half sister

smh.gif
straight crazy.

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Messed up situation. I agree with Bana though. Who are we to decide if someone deserves to live or die?
Life in jail with no possibility of parole > death.

try to put yourself in the father's situation tho.
if you knew that someone had molested your daughter, how can your 1st instinct not be to kill the person that did it.

even think about if, GOD FORBID, something like this happened to your mother/sister/aunt... would your 1st instinct not be to kill the person that did it

I was speaking more so on the fact that someone stated that anyone who ______ deserves to die. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want to kill someone who didthat to my family. But lets say I do kill the person, than what?

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Messed up situation. I agree with Bana though. Who are we to decide if someone deserves to live or die?
Life in jail with no possibility of parole > death.

try to put yourself in the father's situation tho.
if you knew that someone had molested your daughter, how can your 1st instinct not be to kill the person that did it.

even think about if, GOD FORBID, something like this happened to your mother/sister/aunt... would your 1st instinct not be to kill the person that did it

I was speaking more so on the fact that someone stated that anyone who ______ deserves to die. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want to kill someone who did that to my family. But lets say I do kill the person, than what?
i agree with you on the "then what"

my personal feelings on the issue are this, if the father was present when the admission of molestation had been made & he had just pulled out his gun& shot him right then & there. Then i can understand why he did it, he would have done it out of anger & hadnt been in any sort of rationalthought.

But seeing as how the father beat the child first, then stripped him naked, & took him out into the street & then shot him, shows that there was someform of rational thought that was occuring in the father's mind.

So wait, was it his step son or actual son?

I don't know. Everyone is giving the father too much credit. I mean aren't a lot of kids a byproduct of the parents? If this kid was an outstandingcitizen of some sorts and did this out of no where, that means the guy needs help and not death. If the kid had no support system by his parents in just normalmoral in what is right and what is wrong, he still does not deserve to die. If kid has been molesting kids for 15 years and never stopped when he got caughtfirst.......well, then there is a real issue that might be taken into more drastic measures.

I mean I understand finding out total strangers molesting kids, but your own kid/step-kid? That is a pretty harsh judgment for your own seed. And people sayinghe should get life......the dude is a kid. I think he needs to be treated then penalized first....but again, this is assuming this was the first time he hasever done this.

What's up with all these "sexual" crimes recently?
smh.gif
sick.gif
....Not being racist, but the crimes recently are making the African-Americancommuniity look worse and worse
grin.gif

I can conceive a handful of outlandish reasons why I might possibly kill my own son. This is not one of them..

Originally Posted by DJ bana

but were talking about a child here. a 15 year old whose mind has yet to even grow and whose thoughts can be changed with the right treatment.. im not referring to the old creeps you see molesting and raping little kids. idk why death gets tossed around as an easy answer for punishment...

At 15 I knew the difference between wrong and right, messing with my girls my own age and a THREE YEAR OLD.

You molest a man's toddler/daughter and don't expect to die?

That's the ONLY suitable punishment in my book. Maybe I'm crazy but I feel that is the most sacred thing you can take from a person, their innocence.

So again, good on the dad.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

they should kill this guy.
pimp.gif

for defending his 3 year old daughter?
for shooting his son.

the 3 year old daughter would still live to grow up and have a life.
cant say the same for the troubled 15 yr old.

he may have snapped, but he still took a life.

Who inflicted a emotional/psychological damaging scar that that little girl will have to over come for the rest of her life.

is that really worth taking another life though? i would understand if it was an adult. but he was only 15.
i believe people can learn to forgive. this situation is all kinds of F'd up.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I don't know how to feel about this...
Lord only knows what type of mental anguish that man has and will continue to bare behind this incident.
smh.gif
I can only imagine what's goin on through his head right now. And the fact that he has to deal with this until he dies...damn.

there's other ways to resolve situations like this, dude didn't even try and talk to the kid. Just popped him like that.

I wonder How many other lil girls had that 15 yr old touched?

that type of sexual proclivity isnt one that just Stops and goes away. Molesters have a sickness, and they fight it (or not) through out their entire lives.

if anyone ever molested my daughter; a stranger, neighbor, Uncle, Brother, cousin, aunt, whoever, I am going to kill them. no questions asked, I'd get itdone without even a second thought

shouldve shot him in the leg or something....

but that gross... a 3 yr old..... but still................ why kill the kid? he told the mom because he felt liek it was wrong. at least he recognized what hedid was wrong, so he told his mom. than his mom told the dad..

still though.... why kill him?

Back
Top Bottom