Fast Food; you know it's bad for you....

Originally Posted by Essential1

Used to be Mickey D's....... but after spending 12 hours at school one day this week, I was going to get some Mickey D's so I didn't have to make something, the Burgers and Fries were undercooked...Last time that %$*% is going to happen... So unless someone else is buying and there is no choice...... Wendy's it is..

I also get Taco Bell but that's like once every few months that seems normal to me...
Yea, eating undercooked Mickey D burgers is like asking to die.

Used to be Mickey D's....... but after spending 12 hours at school one day this week, I was going to get some Mickey D's so I didn't have to make something, the Burgers and Fries were undercooked...Last time that %$*% is going to happen... So unless someone else is buying and there is no choice...... Wendy's it is..

I also get Taco Bell but that's like once every few months that seems normal to me...

Sadly, In-N-Out, T-Bell and McDs (especially for breakfast) all are staples for me. I also occasionally hit up Jack-In-the-Box and BK. I know its not good for me, but its hard to get food healthy food on the go.

Sadly, In-N-Out, T-Bell and McDs (especially for breakfast) all are staples for me. I also occasionally hit up Jack-In-the-Box and BK. I know its not good for me, but its hard to get food healthy food on the go.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Didn't even eat it... I always check the burgers before I eat them... Had it all on the plate checked the burger, could tell it was undercooked just by the look if it.. Slid off the plate into the garbage.. I was heated..

Originally Posted by cguy610

Didn't even eat it... I always check the burgers before I eat them... Had it all on the plate checked the burger, could tell it was undercooked just by the look if it.. Slid off the plate into the garbage.. I was heated..

Ya'll are REALLY tryna !$+# up my Rally's right now, huh? This +*#! hitting the spot. !$+# what ya'll heard
grin.gif

Ya'll are REALLY tryna !$+# up my Rally's right now, huh? This +*#! hitting the spot. !$+# what ya'll heard
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lomaboy02

-In n Out
-King Taco
-The Hat

smokin.gif

Haven't had The Hat in awhile, probably my next "cheat meal".

In N Out and Chipotle are my weakness, I've been able to put everything else aside.  I give myself 2 "cheat" meals a week, but when someone says "Let's go to In N Out"... well, I'm in.

Place is crack
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lomaboy02

-In n Out
-King Taco
-The Hat

smokin.gif

Haven't had The Hat in awhile, probably my next "cheat meal".

In N Out and Chipotle are my weakness, I've been able to put everything else aside.  I give myself 2 "cheat" meals a week, but when someone says "Let's go to In N Out"... well, I'm in.

Place is crack
smokin.gif

Taco Bell
5 Guys

I have been getting better about both though, only usually get twice a month. Used to get Taco Bell 3 times a week
30t6p3b.gif

Taco Bell
5 Guys

I have been getting better about both though, only usually get twice a month. Used to get Taco Bell 3 times a week
30t6p3b.gif

Jack in the Box is my favorite. I'm lovin the 2 for 1 dollar taco's there. Sourdough Jack meal with medium curly fry and a bottle of water instead of pop. That bottle of water is gone so fast cuz the dehydration from all the damn sodium in the meal.
pimp.gif

Jack in the Box is my favorite. I'm lovin the 2 for 1 dollar taco's there. Sourdough Jack meal with medium curly fry and a bottle of water instead of pop. That bottle of water is gone so fast cuz the dehydration from all the damn sodium in the meal.
pimp.gif

i consider Chinese food fast food. i exercise frequently but i have a bad habit of ordering Chinese 2 or 3x a week. it's irresistible.

Back
Top Bottom