Fast Food; you know it's bad for you....

Roll n Roaster " SheepShed Bay Brooklyn "
pimp.gif

Let's all be real... it usually comes down to one of two ways to view the inexpensive nature of it all. I find myself hardly ever saying, "This #*** only costs a buck! It can't be worth a damn thing
30t6p3b.gif
". I more often say, "Holy #***, it's only a buck?! Lemme get three!
pimp.gif
"

Let's all be real... it usually comes down to one of two ways to view the inexpensive nature of it all. I find myself hardly ever saying, "This #*** only costs a buck! It can't be worth a damn thing
30t6p3b.gif
". I more often say, "Holy #***, it's only a buck?! Lemme get three!
pimp.gif
"

San Diego Mexican food F T M F W 
pimp.gif
 i'll eat Mexican food about twice a week, and maybe in-n-out every other week, but besides that i don't ever go to places like mickey d's or taco bell.

San Diego Mexican food F T M F W 
pimp.gif
 i'll eat Mexican food about twice a week, and maybe in-n-out every other week, but besides that i don't ever go to places like mickey d's or taco bell.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

is there any fast food stops with anything healty or non fatting.
aftr a smoke session i found myself eatting things i shouldnt

try Chipotle.. chicken (white meat) burrito bol w/ beans, salsa, rice, no cheese/sourcream.   
Yep... that's how you have to do it. The cheese/sour cream/tortilla are super fatty. 
I am sort of glad that there isn't a Chipotle where I go to college because I was eating it way too much this summer 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

is there any fast food stops with anything healty or non fatting.
aftr a smoke session i found myself eatting things i shouldnt

try Chipotle.. chicken (white meat) burrito bol w/ beans, salsa, rice, no cheese/sourcream.   
Yep... that's how you have to do it. The cheese/sour cream/tortilla are super fatty. 
I am sort of glad that there isn't a Chipotle where I go to college because I was eating it way too much this summer 
30t6p3b.gif

Used to be Mickey D's....... but after spending 12 hours at school one day this week, I was going to get some Mickey D's so I didn't have to make something, the Burgers and Fries were undercooked...Last time that %$*% is going to happen... So unless someone else is buying and there is no choice...... Wendy's it is..

I also get Taco Bell but that's like once every few months that seems normal to me...

Used to be Mickey D's....... but after spending 12 hours at school one day this week, I was going to get some Mickey D's so I didn't have to make something, the Burgers and Fries were undercooked...Last time that %$*% is going to happen... So unless someone else is buying and there is no choice...... Wendy's it is..

I also get Taco Bell but that's like once every few months that seems normal to me...

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Oh yea and Panda Express..

I have to try that Five Guys out someday.
me too, theres one like 15 mins away from where i live and its right beside an in-n-outs
laugh.gif

any thing NT'ers recommend to order at 5guys?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Oh yea and Panda Express..

I have to try that Five Guys out someday.
me too, theres one like 15 mins away from where i live and its right beside an in-n-outs
laugh.gif

any thing NT'ers recommend to order at 5guys?
nerd.gif

I just moved to FL and the fast food is garbage, no place like SoCal

Stuff I miss:
-In n Out
-Jack n The Box
-King Taco
-Bakers
-The Hat
-Del Taco
-Carls

Cant wait for Nov

I just moved to FL and the fast food is garbage, no place like SoCal

Stuff I miss:
-In n Out
-Jack n The Box
-King Taco
-Bakers
-The Hat
-Del Taco
-Carls

Cant wait for Nov

i wish i could hit up some diff places that we dont have on the westcoast....

but in n out has gotta be the GOAT for me...
pimp.gif

i wish i could hit up some diff places that we dont have on the westcoast....

but in n out has gotta be the GOAT for me...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom