Fast Food; you know it's bad for you....

i eat fast food more often than i should
30t6p3b.gif

Oh you mean the mashed patato bowl that i just got at kfc with a bean burito and nacho supreme i just got at tacobell??? my bad yo

Oh you mean the mashed patato bowl that i just got at kfc with a bean burito and nacho supreme i just got at tacobell??? my bad yo

on my way to kfc for a double down one grilled one fried no bacon and a banana shake from checkers now.

on my way to kfc for a double down one grilled one fried no bacon and a banana shake from checkers now.

in n out, BK, Taco bell, Panda Express and Albert tacos for their carni asada fries
pimp.gif

in n out, BK, Taco bell, Panda Express and Albert tacos for their carni asada fries
pimp.gif

haven't been to McDonalds in months. Just doesn't appeal to me anymore. The value is terrible for the price...the burgers are tiny. Jack in the Box ftw!

Carl's Jr. and Panda Express are really the only fast foods places I go to anymore, and it's very rare. If I go out for lunch it's usually Korean teriyaki or a sandwich place.

Carl's Jr. and Panda Express are really the only fast foods places I go to anymore, and it's very rare. If I go out for lunch it's usually Korean teriyaki or a sandwich place.

Originally Posted by kidoopz

FALSE..  It's OOOO Sooo good for me 
wink.gif

WhataburgerChopHouse.jpg

I will never stop going to Whataburger
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As soon as I saw the pic I knew you was from Texas when I used to work there I always would eat a big *** double meat burger with a salad

Originally Posted by kidoopz

FALSE..  It's OOOO Sooo good for me 
wink.gif

WhataburgerChopHouse.jpg

I will never stop going to Whataburger
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As soon as I saw the pic I knew you was from Texas when I used to work there I always would eat a big *** double meat burger with a salad

haven't been to McDonalds in months. Just doesn't appeal to me anymore. The value is terrible for the price...the burgers are tiny. Jack in the Box ftw!

Back
Top Bottom