FAST and FURIOUS Official Movie Thread 04/03/09 PURE THEATER SEXXXX

idk if it was better than the 1st but overall was a good movie, might be watching it again and hope they can make another as good down the road

Soooo after 13hrs of shooting My Car gets in 2 shots lol, that 30 second "outside of the club" clip could have honestly been left out, they cut outso much of it........Crazy but I think my car gets shown the best out of the 100cars that showed up.......they flash it again real quick right at the end of itbut im sure I only noticed that. Maybe in the DVD extras or something ill see more, they cut out the whole part when Vin pulls up and everybody starts clappingfor him infront of the club, and then the other part when he's walking in he passes right by my car, stops, looks around and then goes in theclub.........the way that night was shot the movie had a totalllll different feel then it ended up being

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

^^ What kind of car do you have? Just curious
0d415ae49160b073c227a9413163e7e43a640cf.jpg

I loved it. My boys said it was wack
smh.gif

I woulda loved to see them break Dom out of the bus. That woulda been an I'll scene

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ how easy it was to cross the border. Like them !@+%@* had border easy pass or something

such a disappointing movie. they picked the worst cars. a torino and a new sti? ****

there was hardly any racing or sick car scenes at all. the opening scene and the race were sick. the rest was boring.

but the storyline was good.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

For those that are confused about the Prequel/Sequel thing, I remember reading in an interview, Paul Walker said that the very beginning (the gas rig) obviously happens before Tokyo Drift, while the rest of the movie takes place present day 09 (yes, after TD). Just to clear that up.
I know there was only one main race but to be honest I thought there was enough car action and story to balance out, and Jordana was in it longer than I expected
pimp.gif

Edit: $72 Mill is bananas
eek.gif

now this makes sense.

Nice. Someone that actually read
laugh.gif

Cause I mean Tokyo Drift went down in 06, why would there be 09 GTR's (there was one on set during the main race btw) and STI's in the movie of ithappened before/during that time?
Just want to clear the confusion for my NT fam
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

movie was sick

i think (judging by the ending) that there would be a F&F 5

tyrese and TD guy?
nerd.gif
Yeah it was called Tokyo Drift. Thats how you see Vin Diesal at the end of Tokyo Drift said it himself, he was a great friend to Han. And in Fastand Furious, Vin Diesal tells Han to go do something else, and Han says, "I heard theres some crazy stuff in Tokyo." Thus hinting the drift scene.

I saw the movie but..Didn't Han die in Tokyo Drift? That car set on fire while he was in it..

Correct me if i'm wrong.

In the first truly shocking box office result of the year, "Fast & Furious" sped away from expectations to gross a humongous $72.5 million,according to early estimates from Media by Numbers.

That result is effectively double what most industry observers had predicted for the debut of the fourth feature in Vin Diesel's car franchise, and it leftin the dust a number of notable records:

- Best April opening ever, beating "Anger Management's" $42.2 million.

- Best Universal Pictures opening ever (three-day), beating "The Lost World: Jurassic Park's" $72.1 million.

- Best F&F franchise opening ever, beating "2 Fast 2 Furious'" $50.5 million.

- Best opening yet in 2009, easily beating the bows of the more-buzzed-about "Monsters vs. Aliens" ($59.3 million) and "Watchmen" ($55.2million).

http://www.cnn.com/2009/S...ex.html?iref=mpstoryview

i assumed that after VD leaves MR the years pass and we get to present day, but that doesnt explain him showing up in TD (in 06), or the 5 year comment by Mia.maybe the 09 STI was a gaffe. im confizzled.

I think this movie is after the Fast and the Furious and before 2 Fast 2 Furious. O'Connor is not a cop in 2F2F for letting Dom go, which happens in thisone.

Originally Posted by CruThik3

I think this movie is after the Fast and the Furious and before 2 Fast 2 Furious. O'Connor is not a cop in 2F2F for letting Dom go, which happens in this one.
He let Dom go in the first one...

If you have 2F2F on DVD, theres a prequel included which shows Brian on the run to Miami. Even after the events of 2F2F, we're supposed to assume thatBrian's record was cleared and he eventually gets recruited by the FBI. (Remember, he was only a police detective in the first one, not an FBI agent)...

I love people hating on this movie, they are the same people that helped Adventureland pull in a whooping $6 million
laugh.gif

Okay people...the movie takes place after 2 fast 2 furious..that much is evident...Brian had his record cleared at the end of 2 fast 2 furious for helpingcatching the bad guy along with Roman(tyrese). It says in the movie he has been REINSTATED...he is now FBI...this movie is chronologically 3rd in the seriesand before TD..Fast and Furious 5 will take place either before, perhaps concurrently with, or after TD...

now we know why han said "you know when those cowboys make a run for the border? this is my mexico" in tokyo drift.

Back
Top Bottom