FAST and FURIOUS Official Movie Thread 04/03/09 PURE THEATER SEXXXX

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

^not true. There wasn't one rapper in the movie (that I know of)

1056-1Don_Omar.jpg
cd_don_omar_tld.jpg

Tego+Calderon+4.jpg
cd_tego_calderon_eedlg.jpg
that was them? r u serious?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Enjoyed it, but wasn't as good as I expected. Not enough cars/racing, if that makes sense.

And they kill off Michelle R. in the first 5 min.....no bueno.

Jordan Brewster is and will always be beautiful beyond words.

Not enough hip hop, too much reggaeton...and I'm Hispanic.
Hispanics were Fast and Furious' most represented ethnicity at 46 percent, followed by Caucasians (28 percent)
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=2573&p=.htm

Better music could have made this movie better, but I enjoyed it regardless.

Where were the one liners? Where was the bros, cuh, and cuzes? Movie was garbage, way to serious for the franchise.

Went and saw it with my girl last night......movie was DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question for all the people who have seen it already
Spoiler [+]
Im still trying to figure out how Dude got in the race even though he lost..........or was it the first 2 people to finish the race

Movie was piff.

Spoiler [+]
I wonder if they'll make one continuing in Japan (how Vin Diesel was in the last race in TD) or making "2.75" after busting him from the bus

pimp.gif

^He took the place of the white guy that was with all the girls I think his name was dwight. He ran in his crib and planted meth.

this is what i noticed and wanted

brian needed to drive that GTR

needs more import cars

jordana was looking good

needed more tego and don omar

the music was sick in the movie

maybe a surprise cameo at the end like TD...maybe Tyrese

it was coo, there just wasnt anything memorable about it.

like it was coo and entertaining, but once you leave you dont remember anything ahhaa.

i still liked it tho, thumbs up

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

^o connor got in race bcause he sent the other dude to jail, with that coke bust scene

Damn thats right........i forgot all about that.

I just watched it. I wasn't dissapointed. So the only thing that had me wondering was if this was a prequel to Tokyo drift?

I just watched it. I wasn't dissapointed. So the only thing that had me wondering was if this was a prequel to Tokyo drift?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]toooo many dominicans in that theater....as soon as the first scene i knew it was gonna btough[/color]
smh.gif

For those that are confused about the Prequel/Sequel thing, I remember reading in aninterview, Paul Walker said that the very beginning (the gas rig) obviously happens beforeTokyo Drift, while the rest of the movie takes place present day 09 (yes, after TD). Justto clear that up.

There is also an ending with Tyrese, or so I've heard, but they didnt use it.

I also thought the movie was piff. Didn't expect nothing more or less from it, came in with a mindset as I if were back in Jr. High when the 1st came out.
I know there was only one main race but to be honest I thought there was enough car action and story to balance out, and Jordana was in it longer than Iexpected
pimp.gif

Edit: $72 Mill is bananas
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom