FAST and FURIOUS Official Movie Thread 04/03/09 PURE THEATER SEXXXX

Spoiler [+]
Was dude who Vin dropped the engine on supposed to be his boy from the first one?

I told myself i wouldn't see this crap..but overall i wasn't disappointed..cars were tough..it was entertainin to say the least..

Prolly cop on dvd..

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Edit: $72 Mill is bananas
eek.gif

seriously. i thought the movie would only make 30-40 million tops, but thats just insane. movie was better than i thought it would be.

opening scene was dope. jordana brewster (sp?) is so damn fine. i was one of those loser kids racing out of the parking lot at the end of the movie. luckily nocop caught me

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

For those that are confused about the Prequel/Sequel thing, I remember reading in an interview, Paul Walker said that the very beginning (the gas rig) obviously happens before Tokyo Drift, while the rest of the movie takes place present day 09 (yes, after TD). Just to clear that up.
I know there was only one main race but to be honest I thought there was enough car action and story to balance out, and Jordana was in it longer than I expected
pimp.gif

Edit: $72 Mill is bananas
eek.gif

now this makes sense.

I was told it happened during Tokyo Drift.
Well, after the gas rig thing, Han goes to Tokyo, does his thing. And then it sort of is all going on at the same time.
I figure since Han dies in TD and Vin Diesel is
spoiler, highlight to see
going to prison for 25 to life, they break him out at the end of F&F and he flees off to Tokyo right after because thefeds are after him.
He says at the end of TD, he has nothing but time.

I had quite a learning experience last night. After watching the movie, I realized many things...

1) Vin Diesel's shoulder eats bullets

2) Paul Walker is a poor man's Keanu Reeves.

3) Its really easy to cross the Mexican border

4) Vin Diesel owns 3 shirts

5) Jordanna Brewster is kept in a cryogenetic hub or something because not only is she smokin hot but she looks the same as she did in the Faculty.

6) In order to be head of a giant mexican cartel, you need to be 4'2 and...mexican.

7) Also, you need to be a 4'2 mexican who likes to lean on cars in very cool ways.

'
glasses.gif
Tyrese is probably still hungry somewhere

9)The producers feel that all of American know what Hermano and Primo mean so they don't need to subtitle it.

10) Nitrous Meth is for *******

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

^o connor got in race bcause he sent the other dude to jail, with that coke bust scene

Damn thats right........i forgot all about that.

this part got me though honestly. I mean everyone knew Brian lost the race and cried like a girl. Don't you think Daddy Yankee would notice this when hewas talking to both him and Dom at the club?

how's it going to be set before/during tokyo drift when they're using the new 09 STi?

BUT in the movie Mia was saying that it's been 5 years and if it's going by when the movie released.. first F&F was in '01 and TD was in'06

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

how's it going to be set before/during tokyo drift when they're using the new 09 STi?

BUT in the movie Mia was saying that it's been 5 years and if it's going by when the movie released.. first F&F was in '01 and TD was in '06

I dont know how anyone could stay away from Mia for 5 yrs, that girl would be walking crooked at all times if I was Brian O'Connor

Saw it and enjoyed it adn hopefully there is another one. BTW I don't remember seeing that Plymouth Roadrunner in the this movie(the one Dom had at the endof Tokyo Drift) was it in this movie?

Time for me to get me a Grand National seriously.

Originally Posted by kiddiaho

Saw it and enjoyed it adn hopefully there is another one. BTW I don't remember seeing that Plymouth Roadrunner in the this movie(the one Dom had at the end of Tokyo Drift) was it in this movie?

Time for me to get me a Grand National seriously.

I think that the road runner was the car that letty crashed, and I guess we're supposed to assume dom restored it and used it in tokyo drift.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I was told it happened during Tokyo Drift.
Well, after the gas rig thing, Han goes to Tokyo, does his thing. And then it sort of is all going on at the same time.
I figure since Han dies in TD and Vin Diesel is
spoiler, highlight to see

He says at the end of TD, he has nothing but time.

yea thats what i thought too. Can someone clear this up?

saw it Saturday i thought it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i need to see it again to understand how this all goes in before TD

Saw it on Saturday afternoon. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Of course I went into the theatre expecting what I saw so...

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

I had quite a learning experience last night. After watching the movie, I realized many things...

5) Jordanna Brewster is kept in a cryogenetic hub or something because not only is she smokin hot but she looks the same as she did in the Faculty.

6) In order to be head of a giant mexican cartel, you need to be 4'2 and...mexican.

7) Also, you need to be a 4'2 mexican who likes to lean on cars in very cool ways.

'
glasses.gif

9)The producers feel that all of American know what Hermano and Primo mean so they don't need to subtitle it.

LMAO

literally
I actually liked this cause I went into it knowing it was what it was. I still contend that 2 and 3 sucked somethin serious, but this one was cool enough tokill a couple hours on a saturday afternoon.

saw the movies last night and really enjoyed it !!! got me sorta hyped really want to start a project car again!!!!! the only thing im sorta lost on is and imprettty someone answer it already but is this movie taking play after or b4 part 2??? i know the beginning is b4 TD cuz dom tells han to go his own way. butthe thing im sorta lost on is brian is a cop again?

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

'
glasses.gif

LMAO

literally
I actually liked this cause I went into it knowing it was what it was. I still contend that 2 and 3 sucked somethin serious, but this one was cool enough to kill a couple hours on a saturday afternoon.

LMAO True.. Also Paul walker straightup smashes Vin Diesels Sister while Vin Diesel was waiting out in front of the house for him. LOL

Originally Posted by gboy1230

saw the movies last night and really enjoyed it !!! got me sorta hyped really want to start a project car again!!!!! the only thing im sorta lost on is and im prettty someone answer it already but is this movie taking play after or b4 part 2??? i know the beginning is b4 TD cuz dom tells han to go his own way. but the thing im sorta lost on is brian is a cop again?

story wise it goes

F&F
F&2
F&F (4)
TD

part 5
nerd.gif

This movie is before TD and after part 2

He tells Han to go on his way, and they break him out @ the end hence him going to japan to see about han and get away from america, obviously if he breaksfree he has to be out of america

Now the brian part I assume , this was his second reinstatement on the force

Back
Top Bottom