FAST and FURIOUS Official Movie Thread 04/03/09 PURE THEATER SEXXXX

Originally Posted by finnns2003

now we know why han said "you know when those cowboys make a run for the border? this is my mexico" in tokyo drift.

eek.gif
good catch man... totally forgot about that

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Spoiler [+]
Was dude who Vin dropped the engine on supposed to be his boy from the first one?

Negative. Jesse was murked by tran at the end when he ran from race wars and they were chasing him.

I enjoyed and liked it. I definately hope they show how they brake him out the bus, if there is no part 5, on the dvd extra.

Rolling up with a GN, 86 MC SS, a Regal, and a 06 Trailblazer SS =
pimp.gif

i think it was one of the best one to date. they're gonna milk this franchise for all its worth just throw Fast & Furious in the title and people willgo see it.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

now we know why han said "you know when those cowboys make a run for the border? this is my mexico" in tokyo drift.

i'm in class when i read this i went OHHHHHHHH

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Okay people...the movie takes place after 2 fast 2 furious..that much is evident...Brian had his record cleared at the end of 2 fast 2 furious for helping catching the bad guy along with Roman(tyrese). It says in the movie he has been REINSTATED...he is now FBI...this movie is chronologically 3rd in the series and before TD..Fast and Furious 5 will take place either before, perhaps concurrently with, or after TD...

Maybe it's before TD,and maybe Dom is in Tokyo on the run or something.Just a guess since at the end they're trying to break him out the bus

movie was straight piffery. wowwww

^^ it was a HONDA NSX i noticed the emblems. but hey same thing right

Originally Posted by stiffy978

movie was straight piffery. wowwww

^^ it was a HONDA NSX i noticed the emblems. but hey same thing right

Anyone can change their badges. Hell, I've seen one Mustang with a GT-R AND VTEC badge.
smh.gif
sick.gif

It's an '03 Acura NSX used. Hint: left hand drive (Honda NSX - right hand drive)

so who was the dude phoenix in that movie is he a rapper or something he looked familiar and smh @ the end i knew it was going to cut out without them showingthem bailing dom out

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

so who was the dude phoenix in that movie is he a rapper or something he looked familiar and smh @ the end i knew it was going to cut out without them showing them bailing dom out

I think he is the guy who plays the role of 2pac in the big movie

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by kiddiaho

Saw it and enjoyed it adn hopefully there is another one. BTW I don't remember seeing that Plymouth Roadrunner in the this movie(the one Dom had at the end of Tokyo Drift) was it in this movie?

Time for me to get me a Grand National seriously.

I think that the road runner was the car that letty crashed, and I guess we're supposed to assume dom restored it and used it in tokyo drift.

Yea I think your right about that now that I go back and try to remember when they were chasing her down on shot her.
mad.gif

I still can't believe this garbage made 72.5 million on ONE irrelevent street race. Its suppose to be about racing, where are the races? Smh. Tokyo Driftis still the best of the series.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I still can't believe this garbage made 72.5 million on ONE irrelevent street race. Its suppose to be about racing, where are the races? Smh. Tokyo Drift is still the best of the series.
there was like one street race in the first one too besides that race wars stuff

I still can't believe this garbage made 72.5 million on ONE irrelevent street race. Its suppose to be about racing, where are the races? Smh. Tokyo Drift is still the best of the series.
CO-SIGN!
mad.gif
needed more racing.

muscle beats import everytime.
smh.gif
@ the jabs taken at imports. import tuners are the majority ofthe viewers.
laugh.gif

It's an '03 Acura NSX

That one was pretty sick.
pimp.gif

you can't be serious boost.

says the guy who is drifting in his avy

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

so who was the dude phoenix in that movie is he a rapper or something he looked familiar and smh @ the end i knew it was going to cut out without them showing them bailing dom out

Laz Alonso
I believe he hosted some show on BET. The entire movie I was like "I know that guy! I dont know where from, but I know that guy" I think he was inJarhead too

Originally Posted by 2o4

you can't be serious boost.
Yes, I am.

Fast and Furious has (or should) be about racing and cars. They hit it on the nail with 2 Fast 2 Furious, a cult classic, lots of racing and cars. Tokyo Driftdid the same but added drifting to the mix. This one, had one race which btw was pretty lame and done horrible. The script wasn't bad, just was driftingaway from actual racing and cars and more on story but isn't the point of the series about the cars/races? It seems like they can't get a good script xgood races/cars together, it's like one or the other
smh.gif

The dopest car in the movie didn't even race, hell, it didn't even move from it's position... the Silvia.
Originally Posted by COOLnificent

says the guy who is drifting in his avy

laugh.gif
Irrelevant to the context son
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom